[DigitalPoint] App for Cloudflare®

[DigitalPoint] App for Cloudflare® 1.8.4.1

No permission to download
Also when I try to create an API I get the following error:
1692271894825.webp
@digitalpoint is this something you've experienced? Communty support sucks and they haven't help me at all to figure out if there is a blocking on my account or whatever

Block IP addresses on spam clean from user approval queue
I did a spam clean on the approval queue with the option of blocking IP address. Seems I hit one that was shared or something. Where are the blocks listed so I can remove a block?

digitalpoint updated App for Cloudflare® with a new update entry:

R2 efficiency things...

• Can use R2 for storage without site being a domain/zone in Cloudflare
  • Made change to XenForo's attachment data entity to be more efficient (normally XenForo checks if an attachment exists before making an additional call to actually get it). This will reduce an API call for every attachment view because we don't need to check if the attachment exists (we know it does already because we have a record of it in attachment data).
  • Added new option: Use presigned URLs for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks Shawn. This is awesome!
I meant to do it awhile ago, got frustrated with building my own signing method to do it, shelved it for a bit and then forgot to go back and revisit it. Ran across @Chris D talking about it over here and remembered this morning I should finish it...

A fresh look at what I was doing wrong before was useful today and I got it working. :)

Is there a way to point to the add-on options from the Cloudflare settings area? It's a bit odd that there are two locations to go to in order to configure this add-on. Maybe if you could add a link in the Cloudflare left menu "Add-on options" that takes you to those options if they can't be included in the left side menu access directly. Just seems like two separate areas for config...

I meant to do it awhile ago, got frustrated with building my own signing method to do it, shelved it for a bit and then forgot to go back and revisit it. Ran across @Chris D talking about it over here and remembered this morning I should finish it...

A fresh look at what I was doing wrong before was useful today and I got it working. :)
The question is though: where do we enable presigned urls?

Is there a way to point to the add-on options from the Cloudflare settings area? It's a bit odd that there are two locations to go to in order to configure this add-on. Maybe if you could add a link in the Cloudflare left menu "Add-on options" that takes you to those options if they can't be included in the left side menu access directly. Just seems like two separate areas for config...
I know it’s a little weird… but fundamentally it does make more sense to keep XenForo options separate from Cloudflare settings. The Cloudflare settings are coming from your Cloudflare account and they don’t even work unless you setup the XenForo options (like putting in your Cloudflare API token).

I know it’s a little weird… but fundamentally it does make more sense to keep XenForo options separate from Cloudflare settings. The Cloudflare settings are coming from your Cloudflare account and they don’t even work unless you setup the XenForo options (like putting in your Cloudflare API token).
If you have R2, should Edge cacheing for attachments be on?

Annnnd.. it's pretty fast!
Happy Yes It Is GIF

Top Bottom