Reckons Team Marketplace [Paid] [Deleted]

Duration? Number of Classifieds allowed? Where would these options be available? As permissions? Or per category setting?

The other addon have packages.
Different packages with different durations and other options (for example possibility to renewal the classified or not).

Duration? Number of Classifieds allowed? Where would these options be available? As permissions? Or per category setting?

Package options:
1. Duration
2. Number of renewals
3. Fees
4. Other options i.e. Featured, user groups that can use it

Number of classifieds can be a group permission.

I was testing it in your forum, but some places didn't work:
  • Most active vendors (redirected to main page of marketplace instead of ../vendors)
  • Remove from cart (red button in product page)

Package options:
1. Duration
2. Number of renewals
3. Fees
4. Other options i.e. Featured, user groups that can use it

Number of classifieds can be a group permission.

I'd like to add a couple of 'must-haves' to a classified system --

* the ability to charge different amounts based on the item category (ie, you can charge more for someone listing a car vs. a phone)
* the ability to allow certain usergroups to opt out of paying for their classifieds (ie, so premium members don't have to pay)

Also most of the features that are being asked for like adding feature to make it more like classifieds system is not feasible currently.

I'm guessing it was for digital product? As guest or registered user? What happened when you click on "Remove from Cart"?
Yes for digital product. As a registered user. I had a product in my cart. I can't remember the error. But it went to a page and showed me a short error.

Isn't it better to add some conditionals, so that those 4 buttons be shown only when they should.
For example:
  • When a product is added to cart, "Add to Cart" button be hidden and "+" and "-" button be added around "Remove from cart" in product page to add "Quantity" (of course in other product we should see "Add to Cart" button). (I ask this because now when I add "A" to my card, I see "Add to Cart" again in "A" page and when I click on it, in my cart page I see different row of "A" with different Quantity. Take a look at attached shot. But its more logical that each product be shown in just one row and if more of that product is needed for a user, just the quantity be increased.)
  • "Download Product" button only be shown to users who purchased a product.

Attachments

• Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 10
When a product is added to cart, "Add to Cart" button be hidden and "+" and "-" button be added around "Remove from cart" in product page to add "Quantity" (of course in other product we should see "Add to Cart" button). (I ask this because now when I add "A" to my card, I see "Add to Cart" again in "A" page and when I click on it, in my cart page I see different row of "A" with different Quantity. Take a look at attached shot. But its more logical that each product be shown in just one row and if more of that product is needed for a user, just the quantity be increased.)
Add to Cart is not limited 1 order per item. This is so that the customer can purchase same product for 5 different shipping addresses.

"Download Product" button only be shown to users who purchased a product.
Reasonable. Would be implemented in next update.

I interested to know why "geoip" is needed? :whistle: (seems to be for a wonderful update :sneaky: don't you want to say anything? ;))

Some suggestions here, and want to know your opinion:
  • Ability to compare products
  • Related product as a new tab next to review tab below the product page (or ability to choose where to show: in tab below product page, in sidebar or ...)
  • Ability to have "for sale" or "discount" price (so that it will show something like this in price: $500 $485)
  • Ability to make collections and add each item to each collections (exactly like what we can do in codecanyon.net. For example I made a collection named "Will Purchase" and add every product that I have plan to purchase in future. This collections can be useful for different goals)
  • Ability to add different fields and categorize them in different tabs (exactly like what we can do in showcase add-on)
  • (although this one is easily possible by custom code, but being in core would be great => ) Slider in top of main page of marketplace (Something like what you see here)
Regards

Related product as a new tab next to review tab below the product page (or ability to choose where to show: in tab below product page, in sidebar or ...)
How would related products calculated?

Ability to make collections and add each item to each collections (exactly like what we can do in codecanyon.net. For example I made a collection named "Will Purchase" and add every product that I have plan to purchase in future. This collections can be useful for different goals)
I don't use CodeCanyon so I'm not aware of it so screenshots would be appreciated (preferably in PC).

Ability to add different fields and categorize them in different tabs (exactly like what we can do in showcase add-on)
Are we talking about custom fields? If so, that can already be done.

Also most of the features that are being asked for like adding feature to make it more like classifieds system is not feasible currently.

I'm still kind of confused. What about this can or cannot be used as a classifieds system? Why wouldn't it be able to be used for that?

The "package" feature seems to be out of a marketplace add-on range unless I still don't understand what those "packages" mean.

The "package" feature seems to be out of a marketplace add-on range unless I still don't understand what those "packages" mean.

A classifieds system doesn't have to have packages, it just an extra. I do think the feedback needs to be tied to a transaction.

Back
Top Bottom