RaceDepartment now on XenForo

Try adding this to EXTRA.css, may or may not need !important added to the classes.

Code:
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth)
{
    #loginBar
    {
        padding: 15px 0;
    }

#loginBar #loginBarHandle
    {
        bottom: -10px;
    }
}

upload_2013-8-3_21-2-15.webp

Edit also add:

Code:
.Responsive #QuickSearchPlaceholder
{
        top: 18px !important;
}

And loving the look, nice and very clean!

Decided to ditch the black design and opt for a more fresher blue look.

This will remain the design for the rest of 2013 if I can manage to stop touching stuff :)

Site (WP): here
Forum (XF): there

When moving to a new server last month we decided to rebuild most stuff from scratch and so did the theme with a modern fresh look.

Site (Wordpress): here
Forum (XenForo): there

After years of using Wordpress we have finally taken the decision to remove it and go for a fully Xenforo powered frontpage and forums on http://www.racedepartment.com

No more hassle with the DisQus(ting) comment system, no more need to update and maintain two pieces of software. Its now Xenforo only that is the engine of our community.

With the help of @Brogan 's fabulous Featured Thread and Portal modification we now have a simple but very effective frontpage solution. Make sure to buy this mod if you love user engagement :)

Time to start the 24 Hours of Le Mans 2014 countdown, we are ready for it!

Very bloggy!

Nice work customising the CAT FT & P add-on to something totally different from the norm.

Very nice, unless I've missed it, what addon did you use to integrate Wordpress as the main and then Xenfiro or is this custom work? Far as I know the Xenword add on only helps with the other way around ? Are you using one database or two? But again very nice job , you have the best of both softwares going here. JMO :)

Hi Brogan:

Oh ok, very cool.. I just assumed it was WP cause that's what it said. Yeah the best utilization that I've seen of your awesome CTA portal. So I would suspect it would take some serious custom work to integrate all this like this ? Thanks for answering, I actually have a license to your CTA portal and need to utilize it.

Top Bottom