New Members 1.6

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
  4. 1.5
Description:

Allows staff to see the new members information.

(Example of New Members page)

pic001.webp

(Example of New Members link in Visitor tab)

pic002.webp

(Example of Options page)

pic003.webp

(Example of User Group permissions)

pic004.webp

Features:
  • Allows adding up to two Custom User Fields.
  • All phrases start with newmembers_ for your convenience.
Installation:
  1. Download addon-newmembers_v1.6.zip and unzip it.
  2. Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
  3. From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
  4. Upload the addon-NewMembers_v1.6.xml file.
  5. Click the Install Add-on button.
Sending a donation:

If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.

https://www.paypal.me/andybajka

Thank you.
Author
AndyB
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 7 ratings

More resources from AndyB

Latest updates

1. See description

New Members v1.6 changes: Updated Template Modification to use Regular Expression.
  2. See description

New Members v1.5 changes: Added Home Page column.
  3. See description

New Members v1.4 changes: Added Options page.

Latest reviews

Very useful to get a readout of all latest members and their message and convo counts. Nice options, and permissions can be set to only staff. Thanks Andy!
We love this tool, such a great bird's eye view of registrations. Makes catching those few spammers who jump through that much easier.
This add-on is my single go-to button for checking on New Members, to insure they've been able to confirm their email and complete the registration process. If not, I've added a How-To thread on our forum to help them through the process with their particular email provider.(i.e. gmail, hotmail, etc.)
After taking some time off xenforo I came back and first wanted to see whether Andy is still providing his addons here on xenforo. This addon was new and looked interesting, and what a great idea it is to show the conversation count for new participants. I never thought of this. Thanks Andy!
This add-on is my single go-to button for checking on New Members, to insure they've been able to confirm their email and complete the registration process. If not, I've added a how-to thread on our forum to help them through the process with their email provider.
It is hard to find someone using Xenforo and not using one of AndyB's addons. Easily the best! This one is yet anther classic addon for addons
Another awesomely useful addon by AndyB. Maybe they should consider hiring on AndyB to the Xenforo team! :P
Top Bottom