RM 2.2 You must upload a file or provide an external download URL. (XFRM)

Hey All,

Everythings been working fine all day. I've uploaded around 15-20 files since morning. I just got back to my pc and decided to continue uploading, however, i'm running into an error now. All my fields are set correctly, ( as i have with over 100+ resources [ using external downloads ], when i go to click SAVE. i'm getting error "You must upload a file or provide an external download URL." i'm not sure if its a timeout issue cause i did run into similar issue where i would just hit the back button and go to re-add resource but most fields would be already filled in and all i would have to do is re-add the icon img and it would save.

now with this issue, every field is there and filled out correctly, but would not let me save. " You must upload a file or provide an external download URL."

i tried adding " fileless " and it would save but when i would go to edit resource type and change to external link and add my link, it would not save.
i tried logging out and loggin in. nothing.
i deleted the fileless resource and tried to create a new resource with the same details on all fields, still would not save.

any help?

Edit: I got help. thanks, Andy.

mods: please delete if necessary

Last edited:
Top Bottom