[XTR] More Thread Same Forum

[XTR] More Thread Same Forum 1.0.4

No permission to download

XDinc

XDinc submitted a new resource:

[XTR] More Thread Same Forum - Show more thread same forum in thread view.

Whats New? - 1.0.2
  • Fixed issue where same threads would throw an error on some servers.
  • This addon has been updated with support for XF 2.1.1
  • Fixed all CSS bugs.
View attachment 198313

View attachment 198311

View attachment 198314

Show more thread same forum in thread view.

Installation:
  1. Download XENTR-SameForumThread-1.0.0.zip
  2. Upload the files...

Read more about this resource...

"Below first post" displays as it should, but "Below quick reply" shows the same threads beneath each and every post in the thread. At least for me. That's also on the XF default style. ;)

Last edited:
Similar threads should look like

It should be at the end of page below reply box with styling near to the theme.
Currently is it showing below every post in thread and that too without any formatting.

This is the best in kind addon and its must have for all forums.
I also observed, there is no relevance seen in showed similar threads with one which was opened.

below is the screen shot of your addon which shows similar thread below each post in thread.
similar threads xentr.webp

I am happy to see you in action again.

Kindly make this addon to the level of https://community.centminmod.com/

@eva2000 is using this similar thread addon and it looks great.

@est3ban129

Hahaha; Nice comment...:love:
The important thing is that the all errors can be solve.
All comments and reviews are an opportunity to do better than first one.
Your forum does not have option to make it english, i use google translate but it would be better if you have english option at your forum so that we can make it default and read all your customisation details.

Also i would like to know about your slider addon, does it work on mobile too or its only for desktop.

Your forum does not have option to make it english, i use google translate but it would be better if you have english option at your forum so that we can make it default and read all your customisation details.

Also i would like to know about your slider addon, does it work on mobile too or its only for desktop.

Hi, Dnyan
I saw your post and I've already replied.
You can change board language.

"Below first post" displays as it should, but "Below quick reply" shows the same threads beneath each and every post in the thread. At least for me. That's also on the XF default style. ;)

Could you please check it new release?
Thanks ....

Could you please send me your website URL? (with PM)

if you want to see it I can send you the URL, I've deactivated the plugin now so you don't see this problem

the plugin does not pick up the words from the title where it is shown to show similar topics, right ?

Thank You for fixing the issue. It now looks much better, there is small issue in placing of number of views. but it wont matter as there is option to disable it.

Hey @XDinc great add-on but I have a question. Is this kind of like similar threads? Where I can show the threads similar to the one posted? Or is it just showing new threads in the same area?

I'm not sure if this is already implemented but what would make this a good add-on is if it showed threads similar to the thread you were looking at. Let me know if it has this option I want to install it.

Regards, ~Brad

Hey @XDinc great add-on but I have a question. Is this kind of like similar threads? Where I can show the threads similar to the one posted? Or is it just showing new threads in the same area?

I'm not sure if this is already implemented but what would make this a good add-on is if it showed threads similar to the thread you were looking at. Let me know if it has this option I want to install it.

Regards, ~Brad

Hi Brad,
It just showing new threads in the same area.
You can order by,
  • Newest
  • Most view
  • Most replay
  • First post reaction score
  • Random (From Title)
But actually all order type are not kind of like similar threads. Hopefully the explanation has been enough. :)
Regards.

Back
Top Bottom