XML Sitemap for XenForo 1.3 [Not needed, included in 1.4]

I have this running on one forum without any issues.

Installed it on a second forum and I am getting an internal server error when trying to run the cron. Checked my files and it isn't creating the sitemap/sitemap.xml.gz file. The other gz files are being created.

Ive uninstalled it and reinstalled a couple times, even tried installing a previous version.

I have this running on one forum without any issues.

Installed it on a second forum and I am getting an internal server error when trying to run the cron. Checked my files and it isn't creating the sitemap/sitemap.xml.gz file. The other gz files are being created.

Ive uninstalled it and reinstalled a couple times, even tried installing a previous version.

You might want to remove all the files inside the sitemap/ directory
For example, if you have an existing sitemap.xml (not xml.gz) it would give you that error

Rigel Kentaurus updated Sitemap for XenForo with a new update entry:

1.3.0 Added compatibility with XenForo 1.2

From this version forward the minimum requirement for this add-on is version 1.2 of XenForo. Use an older version if you wish to use this add-on with XenForo 1.1

Changes
  • Added compatibility with XF 1.2
  • The notice that the sitemap was generated is now written to a log in the sitemap directory, instead of the XenForo Error log, reducing false positives in the Error Log
  • Removed a left over obsolete file from the previous package

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sometimes the plugin don't create

sitemap.threads.1.xml.gz
and
sitemap.threads.pags.1.xml.gz

Any tips? (xenforo 1.1.5)

Edit: (cache problem sorry)

Last edited:
Sometimes the plugin don't create

sitemap.threads.1.xml.gz
and
sitemap.threads.pags.1.xml.gz

Any tips? (xenforo 1.1.5)

Edit: (cache problem sorry)
Could you check ...
Do you have a sitemap.threads.1.xml on the directory ?
Is the sitemap directory writeable?
Do you have any errors in the log?

Hi @Rigel Kentaurus i have a strange problem with the new version that you release for 1.2, the Cli proccess always fail in the final stage because bytes exhausted, but "ALWAYS" that bytes that try to allocate are less that the allowed memory size, i test in many ways, with bigs allowed memory size, but never can't pass from this step of the process.
The process create all the files correctly except "site map.xml.gz"

Code:
PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8388608 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/mysite.com/httpdocs/library/XenForo/Link.php on line 771

I get a try with 1.2.7b right now that work fina via cli this months !

Last edited:
Any Idea why am i getting this error

Given file is no zip archive

1. Zend_Filter_Compress_Zip->decompress() in Zend/Filter/Decompress.php at line 47
  2. Zend_Filter_Decompress->filter() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 29
  3. AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->extractZip() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 57
  4. AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/a4axiugj/public_html/indiamatic.com/admin.php at line 13

hi im kinda new to this i have a question what should i do after cron successfully run? should i submit sitemap/sitemap.xml.gz to the webmaster tools?

Top Bottom