[XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game [Deleted]

Had an issue with validation token as I had to reinstall, contacted AA via skype, and he answered almost immediately, fantastic support and a very nice person too (y)

How does this mod works when it comes to final rounds? Does it count penalties so you basically can choose between win or lose?
came here to seek the answer for this...

from today onwards there will not be draw... so is there any way to prevent anyone from betting a draw match? If someone predicted a draw match.. what happens?
Had an issue with validation token as I had to reinstall, contacted AA via skype, and he answered almost immediately, fantastic support and a very nice person too (y)
Hi if you are in contact with him on skype could you please ask the above questions please?

@3rd AnGle from what I understand you cannot stop anyone making a draw prediction, this should be common sense with people that during the final stages of any cup there will not be a draw game.

So they have to decide whether or not the game is going to go into penalties and predict the final penalty outcome, the final score with either be based on F/T, E/T or Penalties, so for example:

I predict Brazil 2-1 Chile but the game goes into penalties and Brazil win 5-4 then I will get 2 points.

from what I understand you cannot stop anyone making a draw prediction, this should be common sense with people that during the final stages of any cup there will not be a draw game.
it'd be much better if the current system is improved to handle this case. Of course, as a free user i really can't complain. In fact i am greatly thankful to the author for this add-on.

@AA_ Is there the possiblity to release the xfsoccer engine (not free if you want) so we can customize it for other sports?

Anyone know if there is any way to override the Brazil match score? It has taken penalties into account.

@AA_ if you could look at this that would be amazing!

Top work on the add-on.

Hi @AA_ ,

I hope you can have an update for this and it has the function the same in the "Option" of soccer page to add the "Alert when today's matches awaiting bets" in Admin CP by notification from the board or email. It would be the best to notify members and attract members to place their bets. I hope that you can have time to update the add-on. I'm willing to pay for it.

Thanks! :)

Top Bottom