xfPoints [Paid] [Deleted]

Never had the "pleasure" of MyArcade, but heard all about it. Didn't put 2 and 2 together that it was the same scam.

I managed to find a loyal XF member that has added me to their user list. I am updating MyPoints and releasing the update with fixes. I'll move on to MyShop after MyPoints Paid and Free is good as "GOLD".

Found a few issues that I'm fixing, sales of xfPoints is closed temporarily while I get those with licenses back into the system and get it updated so I can move on to xfShop.

xShop
MyShop
xFShop

Confusing.
I have addressed this in another thread. I was planning to change it before but never got around to it. I feel xfShop fits better plus I intend to release my Shop for other forums so using an abbreviation to match the forum seems more logical. Now can I stop explaining everything to you? Seems your nitpicking trying to find a reason to complain about me.

Update: 1.0.7 is on the verge of release. I will probably decrease the price on my site for free in an effort to make up for my undelivered promises. This free download will last for 48 hours so from the time I release the update here, the buy now for $20 will send you to my site to purchase for free.

1.0.7 will include fixes such as points not awarding upon registration, the check to make sure a user is actually registering, new feature to award points for playing games through XFArcade possibly the feature to award points for becoming champion, points for staying champion for so long, some settings removed that are not needed, and I'm aiming to include tying it in with an invite system that I have yet to decide on which one to do that with.

After 48 hours the mod goes back to $20 and xfShop v1 gets its fixes, new features, settings, etc. After that v2 of xfShop will begin in hopes that the method I use for the cart will work.

Update: 1.0.7 is on the verge of release. I will probably decrease the price on my site for free in an effort to make up for my undelivered promises. This free download will last for 48 hours so from the time I release the update here, the buy now for $20 will send you to my site to purchase for free.

1.0.7 will include fixes such as points not awarding upon registration, the check to make sure a user is actually registering, new feature to award points for playing games through XFArcade possibly the feature to award points for becoming champion, points for staying champion for so long, some settings removed that are not needed, and I'm aiming to include tying it in with an invite system that I have yet to decide on which one to do that with.

After 48 hours the mod goes back to $20 and xfShop v1 gets its fixes, new features, settings, etc. After that v2 of xfShop will begin in hopes that the method I use for the cart will work.

Am assuming it will intergreate seemlessly with your xfshop?

v1 yes, v2 yes. xfShop will have multiple point systems that it will be able to integrate with it.

Yes and if you get it for free during the 48 hours it is like you paid for it. Basically this is my way of getting people that want to test future releases so yes on updates. :)

As soon as my main site is back to normal function and I feel 1.0.7 has what want in it then I will start the event. Looking at possibly April 1st to start it off at midnight.

UPDATE 4-11-13: Working on moving my site to XenForo and customizing a few things with the RM and XF. I have decided that xfShop and xfPoints will have a freebie grab whether they are at the sametime or not depends on the update process for the mods.

Top Bottom