[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)
I am not sure to understand the question.

You have to add the image through a sidebar link in the resource page.

Now I don´t understand your answer :)

With image I mean:
When you create a resource, than you can add images (> attach files) and an icon image

I wonder if it is not possible to add an image for each rescource to the preview ... like you did here in the "physical": https://xenforo.com/community/attachments/08-resources_list_grid_view-png.166283/

Now it looks like this and thats not really attractive to users...

Resources.webp

Oh... and though all the resources are for free, the amount of 0,00 is shown :(

As I said, you have to go inside the resource, in the navbar you have the capability to add a resource image.

Greetings! I would like to allow users to sell physical products on my forum. I have a few questions:
1) Can all the traces of digital and virtual product listings be removed or renamed? Names like "Resources" when it should say Products, or "Most Active Authors" as one of the Shop's subcategories.
2) How are the shipping charges handled? Does the shop assume the same out-the-door price for local pickups as for shipping internationally?
3) If I have more than one user selling products, will one user's products be intermixed with other users' products?
4) Could you please post clear links to demo shops, shops with multiple sellers? I just want to see how this marketplace would feel to buyers. PM to me if you prefer to share links in private.
5) Do you have any video tutorials for administrators and for sellers?

Thank you.

1) Can all the traces of digital and virtual product listings be removed or renamed? Names like "Resources" when it should say Products, or "Most Active Authors" as one of the Shop's subcategories.

No this is not something we have implemented, you would have to do this globally for the whole resource manager, this is what we did on our site (shop part).

2) How are the shipping charges handled? Does the shop assume the same out-the-door price for local pickups as for shipping internationally?

We have no specific shipping handle, as of now we assume they are part of the product price.
But this is something we have to envision for sure.

3) If I have more than one user selling products, will one user's products be intermixed with other users' products?

What do you mean ?

4) Could you please post clear links to demo shops, shops with multiple sellers? I just want to see how this marketplace would feel to buyers. PM to me if you prefer to share links in private.

I don't necessarly have that in my links list.
I think they use it here:
https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/categories/marketplace.40/?order=last_update

5) Do you have any video tutorials for administrators and for sellers?

Nope I don't, and not sure this is something I would do as it depends of the sites.
What I mean by that is that each site has its own style so that wouldn't fit well doing a generic video.

What do you mean ?
Your add-on description says: RM Marketplace allows you and/or your users to sell resources from the resource manager, like in a marketplace !

So, you allow multiple sellers. Do they all sell in the same one big shop, kind of like Amazon or eBay? And if I want see all the products from one seller only, do I have to select that seller name from the list of "Most Active Authors"?

Lastly, do you guys have any competitors? I believe your product is currently the best, but I hesitate taking a plunge because I do not know if there are other similar products that I should consider. I studied the limitations of DragonByte products already, they have issues with multiple sellers and real currency. Is there anyone else there? Help me make an informed decision please.

So, you allow multiple sellers. Do they all sell in the same one big shop, kind of like Amazon or eBay? And if I want see all the products from one seller only, do I have to select that seller name from the list of "Most Active Authors"?

Yep similarly to Amazon.

And yes you would have to do that or use the filters or go to a user profile.

Lastly, do you guys have any competitors? I believe your product is currently the best, but I hesitate taking a plunge because I do not know if there are other similar products that I should consider. I studied the limitations of DragonByte products already, they have issues with multiple sellers and real currency. Is there anyone else there? Help me make an informed decision please.

Allowing multiple seller with percentage on sale to admin no.

I sent a payment last night but did not receive the download link. Where would I get the software? Also, where is the proper place to ask for support? Thank you.

I sent a payment last night but did not receive the download link. Where would I get the software? Also, where is the proper place to ask for support? Thank you.

Two days -- no reply. Still do not have the link to download the software.

There are many subforums on our forum so you most certainly would find easily where to ask for support.

As stated in the shop pages, you have to set your domain name and then you will be able to download in the "Your licenses" area of the shop.

How do you get the stock amount to show up, I also do not see the option to add your own paypal when you go to sell a resource.

How do you get the stock amount to show up, I also do not see the option to add your own paypal when you go to sell a resource.

When you put a physical product for sale it's in the sidebar of the resource view.

You would be able to if you have set for the given category that users can sell items.

When you put a physical product for sale it's in the sidebar of the resource view.

You would be able to if you have set for the given category that users can sell items.
That's actually pretty lame. I was hoping to have digital products with a quantity, so you could sell steam codes. Even if it was auto set to 1. That way when someone sells something it auto removes off of the shop.

One more question, when someone goes to sell a game it doesn't give them the option to add their paypal address, no one seems to know how to add that.

That's actually pretty lame. I was hoping to have digital products with a quantity, so you could sell steam codes. Even if it was auto set to 1. That way when someone sells something it auto removes off of the shop.

Well this would mean each sale would be delivering a single code so obviously this is a specific digital product.
This is not supported yet.

One more question, when someone goes to sell a game it doesn't give them the option to add their paypal address, no one seems to know how to add that.

What ?

1530741441725.webpSee how on the other one, you list the price, and all of that. AS WELL as the Payment Info, you add your paypal address. This way people can sell stuff and make money... This one has no such thing.

1530741502857.webp

What happens when a user chargeback and you are using the fee system?
Who handles the chargeback? The user or the administrator?

Top Bottom