[XFA] Forum List Tabs

[XFA] Forum List Tabs [Paid] 2.2.0

No permission to buy (€10.00)
You sure it's not phrased ?
I never hard code.

To be clear, I'm talking about the "Tabs" here:

tabs.webp

Once I click on the add button, the plus sign, I see phrases to edit everything from that point on. But I don't see a phrase with just a phrase text of "Tabs," which is what I'd think I'd be looking for. "xfa_ttabs_tab_title" would seem to be a likely candidate, but editing it doesn't result in any changes. I've probably just overlooked it, because I could have sworn I changed this at one point months ago. Here's the options, maybe you can tell me which one it is for sure....

xfa_ttabs_add_tab [XFA] Thread Tabs

xfa_ttabs_are_you_sure_you_want_to_delete_this_tab [XFA] Thread Tabs

xfa_ttabs_confirm_deletion_of_tab [XFA] Thread Tabs

xfa_ttabs_delete_tab [XFA] Thread Tabs

xfa_ttabs_discussion [XFA] Thread Tabs

xfa_ttabs_edit_tab [XFA] Thread Tabs

xfa_ttabs_or_input_url [XFA] Thread Tabs

xfa_ttabs_reorder_tabs [XFA] Thread Tabs

xfa_ttabs_tab_content [XFA] Thread Tabs

xfa_ttabs_tab_title [XFA] Thread Tabs

xfa_tt_default_message_template [XFA] Thread Template

xfa_tt_default_message_template_explain [XFA] Thread Template

Need this to be fixed in regards to whatever conflict its causing with Siropu's chat.. Appreciate developers are independent and all have busy lifes to live but it's quite a big issue.

I can't resolve the incompatibility myself.
This add-on totally changes the display of the forum list so it's a different template that is used.

@Siropu would need to tweak himself into my xfa_ft_forum_list template.

@XFA Im planning to buy this but I have a question, Is it possible to add another tab just like the PHCorner.net

They have the tab 1 MOBILE NETWORK, GLOBE · TM, SMART · TNT · SUN
And the other tab 2 is INTERNET, ANDROID TRICKS

Is that possible using this add-on?
You can create a tab for each category. As far as I know, there's no limit, but I've only created as many as three. But I'm not seeing any tabs on the site you mentioned, just a grid layout for the nodes.

You can create a tab for each category. As far as I know, there's no limit, but I've only created as many as three. But I'm not seeing any tabs on the site you mentioned, just a grid layout for the nodes.
Thank you for reply, Please see attached screenshot, Multiple tab group, They are in the same page, is that achievable through this add-on?

Attachments

• Screenshot_10.webp
    Screenshot_10.webp
    49.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_11.webp
    Screenshot_11.webp
    48.1 KB · Views: 18
Thank you for reply, Please see attached screenshot, Multiple tab group, They are in the same page, is that achievable through this add-on?
You could do something like that on the forums list page, but not anywhere else. There's no widgets or options to show the tabs in individual categories or subnodes.

Will this addon allow my to only display categories on the index page and remove the forums in each category from the display. We have some categories with hundreds of forums and we don't want them in the index display.

Will this addon allow my to only display categories on the index page and remove the forums in each category from the display. We have some categories with hundreds of forums and we don't want them in the index display.
You can choose to display only some of the nodes in a category, but the category tab itself doesn't link to the actual category, so you'd have to have some other means for your members to access all of the nodes in the category.

You could do something like that on the forums list page, but not anywhere else. There's no widgets or options to show the tabs in individual categories or subnodes.
Hum no, you can't have two tabs on a single page.

Top Bottom