XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hi, im having som isuses with XenPorta on my XenForo.
Im using XenForo version xenforo2.0.12, and XenPorta2.0.2.5.

When I try to install the addon in XenForo I got a 403 page.
Look at the picture bellow:

@Jaxel

When promote to article the Image articles I see aspects of the picture is not complete Is there a way to display the picture full by add extra on extra.less or edit the EWRporta_articles.less ?

Does this auto promote based on criteria/most recently viewed/reacted threads? If not, its all done manually???

Would be nice to see the actual screens for promoting/featuring threads in the overview section.

@Jaxel I am having to do a restore from a backup going back before I upgraded to XF2.1 -- I do not see anywhere for my to download my licenses again. Is there a particular link to utilize; I need to re-download XF2.1 versions of XenPorta2, Carta, Attendo, Memnber Utils, Discord, etc.

Thanks

Does this auto promote based on criteria/most recently viewed/reacted threads? If not, its all done manually???

Also @Jaxel , could you add a way to automatically feature the threads... I remember that in "CTA Featured Threads & Portal" addon (for Xenforo 1) we could automatically feature threads based on selected forums and criteria such as likes, replies, views, post date, reply date.

Could something like this be added? I'm sure that all those who bought this add-on will be very happy with such a feature.

No, you can only manually promote threads. If you write your own articles it's a useful addon, however for the traditional forums it requires a lot of interaction (you need to search for threads and promote them) and can be time consuming. I also really hope that the author will add some automatic featuring options.

With Xenforo v2.0.12 which version should I be running?

I installed this add on last night and was unable to change article size, two articles took up almost the entire page. I scanned your discussion threads till 12:00 am trying everything in there but wouldn’t change.

Maybe I have the wrong version installed :unsure:

Thanks for your time.

With Xenforo v2.0.12 which version should I be running?

I installed this add on last night and was unable to change article size, two articles took up almost the entire page. I scanned your discussion threads till 12:00 am trying everything in there but wouldn’t change.

Maybe I have the wrong version installed :unsure:

Thanks for your time.

If you installed the latest version of xenporta you will need Xenforo 2.1

Top Bottom