• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XF Optimise

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so ive upload xenmedio and i know get this again :(

chmod() [function.chmod]: Operation not permitted
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. chmod() in XenForo/Helper/File.php at line 122
  3. XenForo_Helper_File::makeWritableByFtpUser() in Dark/XFOptimise/ControllerAdmin/Kondou.php at line 58
  4. Dark_XFOptimise_ControllerAdmin_Kondou->actionMinifyjs() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/akkiko/www/www/board/admin.php at line 13

Same issue and I also have al of Jaxel's mods installed

Server Error

chmod(): Operation not permitted
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. chmod() in XenForo/Helper/File.php at line 122
  3. XenForo_Helper_File::makeWritableByFtpUser() in Dark/XFOptimise/ControllerAdmin/Kondou.php at line 58
  4. Dark_XFOptimise_ControllerAdmin_Kondou->actionMinifyjs() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /root/board/admin.php at line 13

Try commenting out the two XenForo_Helper_File::makeWritableByFtpUser lines in /library/Dark/XFOptimise/ControllerAdmin/Kondou.php (58 and 59), and if necessary line 37 too.

The addon works perfectly but if I keep it turned disappear the editor so I can not respond or create topics.

1.webp2.webp

Have you been to one? Is this an error? Any solution other than disabling the add-on?

Salud2

Seems to be something wrong with the Minify JavaScript. I can replicate this through the XF Optimise addon and the uglifyjs.weeaboo.com website.
Code:
Warning: chdir(): Permission denied (errno 13) in /home/nginx/www/uglifyjs.weeaboo.com/index.php on line 3

Seems to be something wrong with the Minify JavaScript. I can replicate this through the XF Optimise addon and the uglifyjs.weeaboo.com website.
Code:
Warning: chdir(): Permission denied (errno 13) in /home/nginx/www/uglifyjs.weeaboo.com/index.php on line 3

I'm currently migrating to a new box, will take a look at that shortly

Hm, not to rush you or anything (congrats on your new box), but the uglifyjs site returns a blank page. It almost caused chaos on my forum if it weren't for js-old. :cool:

For some reason, when I enable XF Optimise I cannot see the reply box, and I cannot open the smilies tab (the happy place) ... it seems like some of the things are not working on the site.

Just wondering how to fix this... I have currently disabled XF Optimise, and will wait to see if I can get an answer to this and hopefully solve it.

Try commenting out the two XenForo_Helper_File::makeWritableByFtpUser lines in /library/Dark/XFOptimise/ControllerAdmin/Kondou.php (58 and 59), and if necessary line 37 too.

Unfortunately this didn't work for me either - similar issues to Agent and RobParker.

I could get the add-on to work by manually changing the files and directories (chmod 0777) so they became writeable, but there are just too many to do it this way, one step at a time (error, change perms for the highlighted file, re-run, error ... etc.)

It's like the add-on doesn't have permission to modify the files - if that makes any sense?

I've uninstalled for now and will watch the thread to see what happens over the coming updates.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Tired to install but I don't think it is working. I am just getting a white screen. I uploaded the files to the forum root, I made js and js-old writeable by php, then installed the file. What would I be missing? I am using nginx.

Nothing in your xenforo/nginx/php error log?

I do all my development and run my live site on nginx

Just in case it is of any use, here's the full log details of one of the errors I got:

Server Error Log

Error Info
ErrorException: file_put_contents(js/tinymce/utils/mctabs.js) [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied - library/Dark/XFOptimise/ControllerAdmin/Kondou.php:56
Generated By: Shaun, Yesterday at 11:32

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError('js/tinymce/util...', 'function MCTabs...')
#1 /****/****/public_html/library/Dark/XFOptimise/ControllerAdmin/Kondou.php(56): file_put_contents()
#2 /****/****/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): Dark_XFOptimise_ControllerAdmin_Kondou->actionMinifyjs(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /****/****/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#4 /****/****/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #5 {main}

Request State
array(3) { ["url"] => string(50) "***" ["_GET"] => array(1) { ["xfoptimise/minifyjs"] => string(0) "" } ["_POST"] => array(0) { } }

Also:

Server Error Log

Error Info
ErrorException: chmod() [<a href='function.chmod'>function.chmod</a>]: Operation not permitted - library/XenForo/Helper/File.php:122
Generated By: Shaun, Yesterday at 11:35

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError('js/tinymce/util...', 511)
#1 /****/****/public_html/library/XenForo/Helper/File.php(122): chmod('js/tinymce/util...')
#2 /****/****/public_html/library/Dark/XFOptimise/ControllerAdmin/Kondou.php(58): XenForo_Helper_File::makeWritableByFtpUser()
#3 /****/****/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): Dark_XFOptimise_ControllerAdmin_Kondou->actionMinifyjs(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /****/****/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#5 /****/****/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State
array(3) { ["url"] => string(50) "***" ["_GET"] => array(1) { ["xfoptimise/minifyjs"] => string(0) "" } ["_POST"] => array(0) { } }

Can someone help please. For some reason, when I enable XF Optimise I cannot see the reply box, and I cannot open the smilies tab (the happy place) ... it seems like some of the things are not working on the site.

Just wondering how to fix this... I have currently disabled XF Optimise, and will wait to see if I can get an answer to this and hopefully solve it.

Nothing in your xenforo/nginx/php error log?

I do all my development and run my live site on nginx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom