XF community suggestion: new forum for big board admins

The owner is incredibly busy with his business and family. I am trying to help him as best as I can but I do not have access to approving people.

Also, making accusations and throwing insults at people and a community you have never met about is incredibly rude and a sure fire way to not be considered.
Calm down.
No accusations or insults - just fact and experience. It's been over 8 days and 2 communications and I've received no response at all. When you have a community that invites people to join, when you don't respond in a reasonable timeframe, it does look like uninterested and uncommunicative. Unless I'm being singled out, then it suggests other would receive a similar experience and thus impression too.

Calm down.
then it suggests other would receive a similar experience

and they have. You are not the only one waiting on a response but you are the only one that has jumped to conclusions and insinuated something about the group.

This thread is about a big board admin forum on this site and now my posting a link to another site is taking that off course. If you have issues with applying then PM me and I will see what I can do. I won't be commenting any further in this thread about that.

This thread is about a big board admin forum on this site and now my posting a link to another site is taking that off course. If you have issues with applying then PM me and I will see what I can do. I won't be commenting any further in this thread about that.
Indeed. Any off topic posts from this point will be removed.

We are busy (for quite some time now) to migrate to Xenforo, do you think we would be considered a big board?

IMG_20140111_003638.jpg

(Conversion done on a relatively slow virtual box)

Top Bottom