XF Arcade [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded this and ftp the /upload/, then attempted to run the arcade-addon.xml and get this error:

The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

I got it installed now... but it hangs on a blank screen whenever I finish playing any of the default games. It appears it is trying to do something, but just hangs there. Anyone else have this problem? It's happened on every game I tried to play.

Just done a couple of tests - played game, beat my highscore but not the highest score - score not saved & date played not updates.
Played another game & set a new highscore - score was saved & date played was updated.

Sorry, but I've been offline, nearly total, for a bit and missed some conversations. The only reason I recently came back online was because I saw the 1.3 HYS thread and Paul released his featured threads add-on, otherwise I'd likely still be offline.

Just to clarify, you guys/gals are working OK with IPB games, just not v3A games, right?

Hi Kevin, I've got IPB games that are saving ok.

The only minor issue I have is that the day last played doesn't update unless the high score is beaten

Xfarcade 0.0.9.R1 is working with the latest Xenforo 1.2.4 and most IPB type games. The original games that come pre-installed do not work and will not submit scores; hang after played. So yes, Xfaracde is working. Is anyone using a compatible credit add on system with this?

Xfarcade 0.0.9.R1 is working with the latest Xenforo 1.2.4 and most IPB type games. The original games that come pre-installed do not work and will not submit scores; hang after played. So yes, Xfaracde is working. Is anyone using a compatible credit add on system with this?
That sums it up. The "v3 Arcade" games that come in the zip file as demo games aren't working but IPB and Mochi games should still be working & saving scores.

Reactions: gfc
Just confirmed (literally, minutes ago), that the XF Arcade project will be moving to a new home! :)

Yes, the project is going where it truly belongs, with @xfrocks! :cool: As some of you already know, he wrote the core functionality of XFA and knows the code better than anybody else. He will be bringing the project into his XFRocks.com site which is the home for all of his wonderful XF add-ons.

It's too early to answer any questions with details but for now the short summary is... XFA is moving to a good home with an outstanding developer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom