XF Arcade [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My final XFA related post before I ask the mods to close this thread.... :)

- XFRocks has released XFA 0.2.0 at https://xfrocks.com/threads/xf-arcade-0-2-0-testing.262/ for people to test. For those that don't already know, MochiMedia has shut down operations and with their service shutdown the Mochi games are no longer able to function properly. Mochi support has been removed from XFA.

- As talked about earlier in various spots, XFRocks is starting with a clean slate which means the content at xfarcade.com is not being imported into xfrocks.com. To preserve the private conversations and the resources the content has been imported into one of my sites, cinvin.com. The handful of resources that were posted at xfarcade.com have already been moved to the resource manager at CinVin. If there are any particular threads that anybody is looking for, please let me know and I'll move them to a public forum (currently the threads are in a private forum).

- Going to xfarcade.com currently displays a notice and then automatically redirects to xfrocks.com -- in the next few days the site will be taken offline completely and the domain will redirect to xfrocks.com at the registrar level.

- For any questions about the future of XF Arcade, please direct them to XFRocks at his site.

- Prior to the site going offline I will be sending an email blast to the xfarcade.com users recapping the above.

A big thank you to all of the people who provided positive support of the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom