Resource icon

XenTrader Unsupported

No permission to download
Is it possible for you, that you have a price field and start/end date in the post, the price appears in the list of threads to, then at the end of the threads are integrating a "Buy" or "Sell" button, whereupon a "sale sign" appears in the list of threads if the Article is sells. Then a "rate user" button is displayed in the Thread for your XenTrader Addon, as a link.
That would complete your add. :)

Is it possible for you, that you have a price field and start/end date in the post, the price appears in the list of threads to, then at the end of the threads are integrating a "Buy" or "Sell" button, whereupon a "sale sign" appears in the list of threads if the Article is sells. Then a "rate user" button is displayed in the Thread for your XenTrader Addon, as a link.
That would complete your add. :)
What you're talking about here is functionality which would be part of a completely different addon, unrelated to XenTrader.

I seem to be having a formatting problem with XF 1.2. Screenshot attached.

Also, clicking the user's name (John Dunn) in the top breadcrumb leads to

"
Error
This feedback doesn't exist. It has either been deleted or never existed in the first place.
"

Attachments

• xentrader_formatting.webp
    xentrader_formatting.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 30
Anyone with same problem ? , my leave feedback link from member card disappear, and i don't have Feedback tab in member profile, i can see xentrader index with all feedbacks but i can't leave or see a feedback of members, i try, to stop APC cache, change xentrader settings, restart nginx, etc but nothing works. All stop to work from i update to xenforo 1.2, i rebuild master data too from /install directory but don't help.

Any idea to get working again ?

Last edited:
Just testing out to see how our migrastion would run and I get the following when I click on the Members tab:

Code:
An exception occurred: Undefined index: total in /var/www/forum/library/XenTrader/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php on line 36

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenTrader/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 36
XenTrader_Listener_TemplatePostRender->_memberList() in XenPlus/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 13
XenPlus_Listener_TemplatePostRender->execute() in XenPlus/Listener/Abstract.php at line 21
XenPlus_Listener_Abstract::listen()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 119
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 568
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/forum/index.php at line 13

This is on a 1.1.5 XF clean install, with an import of VB4 data and 2 mods installed (this one and post ratings). If I disable the xentrader mod then the memberslist comes back and works fine. Has anyone else come across this?

My only other thought is that there is something wrong with the database...it happened all of a sudden, as we've done nothing to the forum for over two months.

And just as unexpectedly, I re-enabled it and it started working a couple of weeks ago. There is definitely something being posted by a member, or soem other parameter, that is causing this to be intermittent.

There are also two other bugs I've found: for some reason, the add-on is interfering with proper page rendering. If I use a "special" character as a custom title, it comes through mangled. In addition, the spacing and alignment between the moderator checkbox and the thread title is off.

This add-on appears dead, having no updates since February and no word as to whether our bugs will be fixed, or it will be updated properly for XF 1.2. Would be nice to know if it is officially no longer supported so all of us can move on to something else. As essential as this is to our big-board forum, having the status hanging like this is not making us rest easy. If there were a fee for this add-on to help support the ongoing development and maintenance of it, we would gladly pay it!

This add-on appears dead, having no updates since February and no word as to whether our bugs will be fixed, or it will be updated properly for XF 1.2. Would be nice to know if it is officially no longer supported so all of us can move on to something else. As essential as this is to our big-board forum, having the status hanging like this is not making us rest easy. If there were a fee for this add-on to help support the ongoing development and maintenance of it, we would gladly pay it!

Ill contribute towards it as well.

Great Alex. Looks like at least 3 people want to chip in.

I'm on the fence atm, I know there's another option but I highly enjoyed this trader system, before I have to jump in on that one, if you guys are planning a New Trader system I'd be willing to join in on this kickstarter campaign, do we yet have a 4th motion?

I'm on the fence atm, I know there's another option but I highly enjoyed this trader system, before I have to jump in on that one, if you guys are planning a New Trader system I'd be willing to join in on this kickstarter campaign, do we yet have a 4th motion?

Im not planning for a new trader system. I would just like to have the issues fixed in this one.

@Rudy :would you be willing to document all the issues that need to be addressed with this addon? I would do it, but im still in process of converting my forums and dont have a live XF site.

The main thing for me is the error message I posted above needs fixing--we are not having the forum crash from it (the entire Marketplace area was crashed due to the add-on, but it started working again on its own), but the same errors are now showing up in the XF error logs, each time someone accesses our Marketplace area. It is a disaster waiting to happen. Otherwise it seems to work OK in XF 1.2 (and this error predates our upgrade to XF 1.2--it crashed when we were still on 1.1.3).

For those of you importing data from iTrader, you may want to run the following query on your VB database before importing into XenTrader.

SELECT * FROM itrader WHERE itrader.userid NOT IN (SELECT userid FROM user)

This will give you a list of users who exist in iTrader but no longer exist in VB. I deleted these users from the itrader table before importing them into XenTrader.

Last edited:
I will transfer my phpBB3 forum to XenForo next week and I wonder if anyone else was able to move easily feedback over?

I am using phpBB MOD ShMk User feedback and I wonder how easy or hard it will be for me to transfer the feedback too. Maybe someone already did that before?

Top Bottom