XenSocialize by xenCODE [Deleted]

Options ---> XenSocialize by GFNCoders

xensocial.webp

I assume you have all the keys filled in below this area.... The "usergroups" that are highlighted, will be the ones to have their posts submitted to whatever Twitter Page or Facebook page you have it set to.

Options ---> XenSocialize by GFNCoders

View attachment 35321

I assume you have all the keys filled in below this area.... The "usergroups" that are highlighted, will be the ones to have their posts submitted to whatever Twitter Page or Facebook page you have it set to.

You are using the paid one ;) the option structure is different from the free one...

Installed and configured everything, but surprisingly nothing is happening. No tweets nothing :(

I was planning to test free version before going for a PAID Version. :(
This add-on is not supported. The free one is version 1.0 and the paid one is 1.1: the whole coding has been changed and the paid one works perfectly. Just as stewart1champ said :)

This add-on is not supported. The free one is version 1.0 and the paid one is 1.1: the whole coding has been changed and the paid one works perfectly. Just as stewart1champ said :)

Thanks Fellas. I was doing a very silly mistake. Now its working perfect. Amazing work . Will grab the Pro Version by coming weekend (y)

Error Info
PHP:
TwitterException: Internal error - library/xenCODE/Socialize/Stuff/Twitter.php:211
Generated By: Adam, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace

PHP:
#0 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/xenCODE/Socialize/Stuff/Twitter.php(471): xenCODE_Socialize_Stuff_Twitter->doCall('statuses/update...', Array, true, 'POST')
#1 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/xenCODE/Socialize/DataWriter/Threads.php(31): xenCODE_Socialize_Stuff_Twitter->statusesUpdate('My last post ht...')
#2 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(490): xenCODE_Socialize_DataWriter_Threads->save()
#3 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/sonnbPreventDoublePost/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(30): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#4 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/AnonymousPosting/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(9): sonnbPreventDoublePost_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#5 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/sonnbStopSpamHere/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(130): AnonymousPosting_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#6 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(23): sonnbStopSpamHere_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#7 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#8 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Request State

PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(68) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/forums/support.52/add-thread"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(15) {
    ["title"] => string(12) "My last post"
    ["message_html"] => string(331) "<p>[quote]Username: Clive</p>
<p>Mail: ***********</p>
<p>IP: ******</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Message:</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I replyed to a post on the political forum and it showed me as anon.can this be corrected?[/quote]</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Sadly, once a post is made anonymous is can not be reverted.&nbsp; Sorry @Clive</p>"
    ["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(71) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/forums/support.52/create-thread"
    ["tinhte_xentag_tags"] => array(7) {
      [0] => string(5) "email"
      [1] => string(6) "e-mail"
      [2] => string(7) "support"
      [3] => string(5) "reply"
      [4] => string(6) "answer"
      [5] => string(8) "question"
      [6] => string(20) "quetions and answers"
    }
    ["tinhte_xentag_tags_text"] => string(0) ""
    ["tinhte_xentag_included"] => string(1) "1"
    ["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "1d6392a2536188265eb260fef823e5d6"
    ["watch_thread_state"] => string(1) "1"
    ["discussion_open"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_set"] => array(2) {
      ["discussion_open"] => string(1) "1"
      ["sticky"] => string(1) "1"
    }
    ["poll"] => array(2) {
      ["question"] => string(0) ""
      ["responses"] => array(2) {
        [0] => string(0) ""
        [1] => string(0) ""
      }
    }
    ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1353014136,1f5908cb11ba0690b7d1e8a5fce7b51e78718119"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(39) "/forums/forums/support.52/create-thread"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Don't know what happen, but this seems to have cr*pped out on me out of no place.

Error Info
PHP:
TwitterException: Internal error - library/xenCODE/Socialize/Stuff/Twitter.php:211
Generated By: Adam, 3 minutes ago

Don't know what happen, but this seems to have cr*pped out on me out of no place.
The latest version doesn't use the /Stuff/ directory, upgrade it and see what happens...

I seem to be getting this error:

Iq6vwBV.png

It happens when I try to post a thread. I have a feeling it may be clashing with XenTag

I seem to be getting this error:

It happens when I try to post a thread. I have a feeling it may be clashing with XenTag
This add-on is no longer supported... but as a hint, edit the file: library/xenCODE/Socialize/Helper/User.php
and change line 15, from:
PHP:
            if(in_array($group, $options->xenCODE_XS_IUG)) return true;
to:
PHP:
            if(in_array($group, (array)$options->xenCODE_XS_IUG)) return true;

Top Bottom