XenScripts WordPress to XenForo Bridge [Paid] [Deleted]

I'm a little confused:

1. Login occurs through the XenForo account.
2. Editing of a profile is done through the XenForo side.
3. Are you getting a herelogin error when you have just the plugin activated and not others? Have you check incompatibility with other plugins?
The bridge is the only plugin I have at the moment......but it won't keep my users' logged in on the site. It logs us in on the forums but when we go back to the WP site we aren't logged in anymore.

The bridge is the only plugin I have at the moment......but it won't keep my users' logged in on the site. It logs us in on the forums but when we go back to the WP site we aren't logged in anymore.

If you want, send me a PM with an XF ID and password (test account with WP permissions) and I'll take a look.

Just bought a license but it no longer work with wordpress 3.5.1. Unless the author fix it, XF should remove this. Otherwise, newbie like me will waste of time and money.
Thanks,

Just bought a license but it no longer work with wordpress 3.5.1. Unless the author fix it, XF should remove this. Otherwise, newbie like me will waste of time and money.
Thanks,

Again - this is very odd. No one has had trouble for months and now you are the fourth ID to post there is a problem. My offer stands, Please feel free to provide details in PM and I will try to help.

Again - this is very odd. No one has had trouble for months and now you are the fourth ID to post there is a problem. My offer stands, Please feel free to provide details in PM and I will try to help.
Just reinstalled fresh WP and XF and apply the fix on xenscripts.com but no luck. Please take a look and help me fix the issue. I am planing to move vb 4 suite to XF.
Sent you login details of my site.
Thanks,

Just reinstalled fresh WP and XF and apply the fix on xenscripts.com but no luck. Please take a look and help me fix the issue. I am planing to move vb 4 suite to XF.
Sent you login details of my site.
Thanks,

Reply in PM.

So that everyone understands, the best layout is for WordPress to be in the root and XenForo in /community. This default allows you to quickly install XenScripts.

Thank @lph for kind help. Please instruct me how to wrap wp header area around XF.
Thanks,

First, match the page width of your forum to your WP theme.
Second, modify the header template so WP code is in header template.
Third, match the CSS colors

If you do not feel comfortable doing these steps then there are awesome designers on this site. They can be hired or give it a go yourself and take your time reading up on the template system.

Warm regards.

Is there any way you can log-in into WP admin after bridging? the www.site.com/wp-admin/ url redirects me to the XF login form. I understood that I need to create usergroups in XF that need to be asigned in WP as roles...but..I can't log into WP anymore. Also, I tried to uninstall the plugin using the provided php file, but I always get a blank page and nothing gets uninstalled. The only "fix" is to delete the script to log into wp admin..but that doesn't do any good

I think from what I can recall (haven't used this for a while), you just login into the forum and then you're automatically logged in to wp as well.

ya but if my user's usergroup isn't assigned in WP...it doesn't :) and to assign it..i need to pay a visit to wp admin :(

Oh oh I see what you mean now. Well I don't think there's a way around that, but I'm known to make mistakes (every once in a while) :p

well..i have some..updates i think...i had the same user on both platforms but the password was different on the XF installation. I changed it so they match and WP gave me that users.php errror..which I quickly fixed using Iph's fix on the xenscripts forum. However, when I try to access /wp-admin/ it redirects me to the forums home, even if I'm logged in...so ..no progress so far :)

uh I so would like to shoot myself now :D

anybody has any idea how can I add the user login navbar (the details that appear after you've logged in) within WP? I want to show the same bar on both platforms so the users know when they are logged in and when not. Also, it would be nice if the bar has full functionality - alert pop-up..messages etc. I'm quite new on this plugin and I'm willing to pay if someone can help me with this :)

Top Bottom