Resource icon

XenMoods 1.1.3

No permission to download
I went into Style Properties and unchecked 'show moods' on profile for now.

Yeah I never show moods on profile anyway so it doesn't really affect me as i always disable it from there and from the membercard also.

Speaking of which @Dismounted the mood on the membercard is being overlapped by the closed icon in 1.2 beta.

xenmoods-membercard.webp

Reactions: DRE
Hopefully only styling need updates, this ad-don survived, hoping one update for it when possible. ^_^

The membercard issue and i don't think it's a major one can probably be fixed up with some temp css.
Yes, in black responsive style that happened, then i tweaked mood_display.css with some right padding.
This addon worked at 100% in Arty responsive style, it must work into this also!

Yes, in black responsive style that happened, then i tweaked mood_display.css with some right padding.
This addon worked at 100% in Arty responsive style, it must work into this also!

Just venture into extra.css rather than the moods_display.css so all your css edits are consolidated would be better you wouldn't have to touch anything if dismounted updated xenmood.

Just venture into extra.css rather than the moods_display.css so all your css edits are consolidated would be better you wouldn't have to touch anything if dismounted updated xenmood.
I'm still trying to learn that, in extra.css sometimes i try to change something and it won't change a thing, it is supposed to have some higher priority over the other templates, bless the Internet tutorials i'm learning ahah.
I want to know how make stuff like you do, it's so awesome :)

Mood list choose should be also updated...
For like when you are in mobile instead of cute the images, display 1 in a row, and not forcing the tables as it does now, maybe it is better disable the mood list chooser in mobile, hm

For like when you are in mobile instead of cute the images, display 1 in a row, and not forcing the tables as it does now, maybe it is better disable the mood list chooser in mobile, hm

you could easily accomplish this via extra.css I would expect. I'll try this out later today.

I just checked, pending I read this correctly the overlay re-sizes to responsive and thus so do the moods. You would obviously only have to apply the settings and set up responsive to your preference when you want this to kick in.

Thanks for pointing those things out, @Shelley. Looks like I better pony up the cash to get myself a copy of XenForo 1.2, haha. :)
If this is being upgraded, could it be done similar to how smilies are done, allowing the use of each image to be implemented via sprite, instead of loading 200+ images, then numerous images of that amount per page load depending on what mood a user has loaded at any given time.

It would be more practicable to allow sprite use.

If you want a donation to do that, then please PM me and I'm happy to work something out if you can implement sprite use instead of the way it is.

For those wanting to fix the profile, it's just a simple change in mood_display_member_view template, change it to:

HTML:
<dl>
<dt>{xen:phrase mood}:</dt>
<dd><xen:include template="mood_display" /></dd>
</dl>

Top Bottom