• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

xenLetter

Yes, congrats :)
Good mod for a start it looks like, won't be needing it (at least, not for a while) but will test it.

Also, looking over your files to get an idea how to make a mod in xF :p (hope you don't mind, the pages and navtab had me puzzled haha)

Actually just having a little peak myself.

Hehe, at least 2 lines are messy currently until I get things sorted so I can display properly in emails.

Guess what? I'm already loving everything here! Great Mod, Steve! Yet to download the product!

Steve, im getting errors bud. Its looking for directories which arent there. Should xenLetter also go in the root? Because when you click the link in the navtabs, it looks for /xenletter and when u click subscribe, it goes to /xenletter/subscribe but its not there, or did i miss something?

Steve, im getting errors bud. Its looking for directories which arent there. Should xenLetter also go in the root? Because when you click the link in the navtabs, it looks for /xenletter and when u click subscribe, it goes to /xenletter/subscribe but its not there, or did i miss something?
Make sure you upload all contents to the /library/ directory of your install otherwise it will give that error.

Haha, understandable. Always fun giving the teens crap. :p
Thanks for letting me, btw. Can't wait until there's a simple tutorial out (and if there isn't one soon, I'll make one)
If I had the time right now I would do one but I can't due to working on my mods for xF and I have a raid in WoW in under 20 mins.

Well, I tried uploading the XML and I get the "A server error occurred. Please try again later."

I tried hosting the xml file and calling it from the server. That also failed. I made the javascript patch that Mike posted (timeout thing). Would that be related? I refresh and it still says its not installed.

Edit: I figured it out. You've got the upload files inside of two folders that aren't needed. If anyone else has this issue, only upload the second library folder to root, not the first as that will add some unnecessary folders.

Hmm, ok I will do an install on my localhost of XenForo 1.0.0 Beta 1 tonight or tomorrow and make sure everything runs right with my mods.

Thanks but i found out what my problem was. I wasnt using the included .htaccess file with the software package lol.

Top Bottom