xenforo.tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he used the powerfull google translator. :) I will re-translate.

ne kadar çok biliyosunuz herşeyi ya. Kendi yerine düşünmek yetmiyomuş gibi birde kier'in yerine düşünüyosun. Ne güzel :)

You know so much. In addition to thinking for yourself you think for Kier, too. How fine.

XenForo Ltd. yeter de artar bile domaini alması için senden. Çünkü logo ve tasarım bile aynı.Screenshot bile yeterli Kier için. mf.rub sana öneri kendin ver domaini.

English: XenForo Ltd. is enough for given back from you. Because logo and design is same. Screenshot enough for Kier. I suggest to give back domain to Kier. (note: I am sorry for my bad English.)

The issue i see with TM is that so many people put it in there logo's but have they paid/registered the trademark?
IANAL, but as far as I know, you don't need to register a trademark for it to be your trademark. You simply have to start using it. (TM) means you're claiming it as your trademark. (R) means you have registered the trademark with a government authority, making it easier to defend your rights over the trademark. At least that's how I understand it.

When I hear people discuss these sorts of actions, cashing in on others .. pffss.

I considered buying it from him and just giving it to Mike and Kier to save time and frustration but then I realized that it might just encourage more people to do the same thing.

@Doc.Deniz
Did you link the username automatically or is @ syntax now implemented?
You linked the username manually. :(

@Eriksrocks

*types the @ sign then drags name from postbit* :D
Side note: That has got to be the most annoying way to reply to someone on a forum, tied with doing ^ to indicate some post above it.

I don't think this site will last long in either case when and if XF team decides to take action... although an XF tv show could be interesting. :p

The issue i see with TM is that so many people put it in there logo's but have they paid/registered the trademark?
The trademark is pending, so that symbol is correct.

Once they fully register it, its their game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom