Xenforo on sale at $110! Get it nowwwwww

Just bought my 6th licese, Awesome
Lic6.webp

I'm a new member here and have just bought Xenforo today. :D

I've liked the software for some time, having used it on Cyclechat. When I started a new gaming community last year, I held off due to the court case and cost and went for phpBB bridged with Wordpress. Now my community is established (if still small), the court case is over, Xenforo is discounted and it looks like development is underway, it was a no-brainer to buy it.

I hope that many others purchase/renew Xenforo licences and show that there is demand for great forum software like Xenforo. (y)

No, I meant 2.0. :)
I'd like to see some more features and confidence in the product.
I don't want to rely on paid addons and later find them unsupported or deleted.
I'm in no rush to get back into the forum game.

I was thinking the same until 2 days ago. With the lawsuit over I'm excited to see what is coming to us. You know KAM have probably been coding and designing during the entire lawsuit, just not publically releasing. I figure now is as good a time as any to step back into it.

I was thinking the same until 2 days ago. With the lawsuit over I'm excited to see what is coming to us. You know KAM have probably been coding and designing during the entire lawsuit, just not publically releasing. I figure now is as good a time as any to step back into it.

I agree.

I'm bursting at the seams to see what is coming, to be honest. A few little features and this software will do 100% what I want from a forum anyway.

/bursts

That would've been a clever move; make your enemy believe that they're succeeding in slowing down / killing development, and once they start to think you're not a danger to them anymore, boom unexpected ass kicking release. It would explain why they couldn't communicate with the customers either, since no one could know. But we'll see.

I think Xenforo is a bit like an Apple product, flashy, modern, ahead of the curve, but without the hefty price tag that Apple charges.
So you just want to hug Xenforo and not let anyone else touch it :P

Top Bottom