Resource icon

XenForo License Validation 2.0.0

No permission to download
Del this in /library/LiamW/XFLicenseCheck/Extend/ControllerPublic/Register.php everything is ok.
PHP:
class XFCP_LiamW_XFLicenseCheck_Extend_ControllerPublic_Register extends XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register
{

}

Sorry, I installed the fixed version on my site but forgot to upload it as an update...

Theres another bug. It'll be fixed when I get home.

Liam

Liam W updated XenForo License Validation with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes & Improvements

It appears I forgot to upload some updates here. Please check the update history on XF Liam for more info about previous updates.

This is a maintainence release to fix a few small bugs and improve a few things.

The main change is that there is now an explanation on the registration api token field stating whether or not it is required.

Also, the user change log will not be filled from the cron (nothing will be entered from the cron).

The customer token, license valid and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can specific node access be denied/granted based on API validation?

Or is there an addon... hmmm... Come to think of it. I have a different solution.

Hi @Liam W

Big problem with your add-on. Everything works fine for all users, except me.

If I take a look into my Change Log my "XenForo License API Key" and my "XenForo API Domain" change every day to a license from another person.
Normally the "Recheck Token Every x Days" is set to 7 days, but only my license information change daily

The only difference between me and every other user is that I'm Super Administrator. But I hope this has nothing to do with this problem

Are you able to help?

Thanks for support

Hi @Liam W

Big problem with your add-on. Everything works fine for all users, except me.

If I take a look into my Change Log my "XenForo License API Key" and my "XenForo API Domain" change every day to a license from another person.
Normally the "Recheck Token Every x Days" is set to 7 days, but only my license information change daily

The only difference between me and every other user is that I'm Super Administrator. But I hope this has nothing to do with this problem

Are you able to help?

Thanks for support

I thought I was just going insane. I see the same issue on my site - my details change to someone else's. The issue is, I haven't been able to find what causes it, yet.

I'll take a closer look later :)

Liam

@Liam W
Sorry for double post but I think I have an idea.

I take a look to all "my wrong informations" and find out, that all of this license holder got a secondary user groups by hand and after it theirs license informations are connected to my account. You will be able to reproduce

Last edited:
@Liam W
OK, next hint ...

If you modify a user with a valid licence in the acp and you save him, his license informations will copy (yes, copy) to your account.
Able to reproduce this too

@Liam W
After checking this behavior in the last days it is as expected. If you change a user in the acp you take a copy of his license information. If you don't change anything your license information and the recheck period stays clean.

Nice addon @Liam W

We've been using it to validate our customers, but it doesn't seem to be working on 1.4. I know you have mentioned explicit 1.4 support, but here is one of the error logs from today:

Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method LiquidPro_Whmcs_ControllerPublic_Register::_getRegistrationDataFromInput() - library/LiamW/XFLicenseCheck/Extend/ControllerPublic/Register.php:17
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 4:18 AM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(49) "https://liquidpro.net/community/register/register"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(17) {
["username"] => string(9) "MDumaresq"
["adafa243fbb824826c81a491b25e6c61"] => string(0) ""
["e9da90833caf9538e0bac32719221cc8"] => string(20) "************"
["9ef77f7f869d268df30ca350515013c4"] => string(0) ""
["7921d959de87ebafa632ae5fcf3804f6"] => string(0) ""
["23691f9dc1c452cee9eccbdd0d19a6ba"] => string(0) ""
["dob_month"] => string(2) "12"
["dob_day"] => string(2) "28"
["dob_year"] => string(4) "1978"
["a42dbf5432b4381bdbd7aa2d002e132a"] => array(1) {
["zmjlmzm1ztu0zgjlodm1nq"] => string(0) ""
}
["custom_fields_shown"] => array(1) {
[0] => string(22) "zmjlmzm1ztu0zgjlodm1nq"
}
["de6c58f2d17ca9ff5e8390a360741c1e"] => string(16) "America/New_York"
["recaptcha_response_field"] => string(16) "skpThe Dolabella"
["recaptcha_challenge_field"] => string(228) "03AHJ_VuvjaVHE7namQPwTxrzsETWEHW9vazQSD-e3Pm5Kl-Om7Zy13TKOLVt-XDE0IJbieV1m4glrdUuNgCEg96UIdBxYXRO9I6MVOhrhxAzolf4ryXF13kqe1GyjHUAcBxlcEIUoBDq05ahz4kgtOYI_uuWn9e5ZFsTgyDQf5anXvg0aYbYPKJRZnrEYjBWQmjkH4UrDruGS8N34ioiduNUo1QYMzcq2mA"
["agree"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["reg_key"] => string(32) "fbe335e54dbe8355ab4bd43f3f3697c8"
}
}

Nice addon @Liam W

We've been using it to validate our customers, but it doesn't seem to be working on 1.4. I know you have mentioned explicit 1.4 support, but here is one of the error logs from today:

Yeah, I've had that myself. I disabled registration verification.

I'll look into it. I think a method was removed/renamed in 1.4.

Liam

Liam W updated XenForo License Validation with a new update entry:

1.4 Fix & More

This update only supports XF 1.4.0+

The options have changed. There will most likely be errors until you go into the options and click the save button.

This update fixes the registration for 1.4, and also fixes the bug where the admin's details would change when modifying a user.

This update also makes it more obvious to users when a transferable license is required (it doesn't save details if their license isn't transferable to begin with).

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Liam W Actually I noticed that people cannot register for my forums because it always says the password is wrong. I don't have anything else affecting reg but this plugin. Any ideas?

Here is the error message as well:
ErrorException: Trying to get property of non-object - library/LiamW/XFLicenseCheck/Extend/ControllerPublic/Register.php:129
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 9:03 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/***/library/LiamW/XFLicenseCheck/Extend/ControllerPublic/Register.php(129): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/home/liquidpr/...', 129, Array)
#1 /home/***/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): LiamW_XFLicenseCheck_Extend_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#2 /home/***/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/***/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

Last edited:
Top Bottom