xenForo Conference? :D

Im liking the Ventrillo idea + irc or something, maybe it could be held at a time where all people can come, like on a saturday or sunday, around maybe 1-3pm us central time or w/e which would be around 7-9pm uk time.

Speak for yourself. I'm almost 24. In fact most of the people I've seen on this board are over 21?

I've seen maybe 10-15 under 21 users.

Whats the point of having a conference at a -pub-. If thats the case, have it at someones house. I use to do this with one of my smaller communities a few years ago, where we just had a get together for whoever showed up.

I'm happy as long as they don't start holding boring moderated broadcasts every 6 months or something where you cannot really say anything while calling it "monthly developer chat".

SCNR :D

eh we could have one in the UK and one in the US.

I agree to this one. There should be one in the UK and one in the US. Then again their should be one in Asia, and one in Latin America. That should cover it all and no one will complain about it. It should all be user based and user planned for each region, and maybe once in a while someone from the xF team will show up for one here and there. It's all about making sure you cover all your grounds. ;)

Top Bottom