xenforo 1.1 public release 11/11/11 (nov 11 2011)

1.1 on october 4th to mark the 1 year anniversary, then 1.1.1 on 11/11/11 with the big board search and post edit history so I can finally move the p8ntballer forums over :D

1.0 stable was released on "Mike" converted to HEX, converted to $date,
1.1 stable will be released on "Kier" converted to HEX, converted to $date.

</tinfoilhat>

I heard Bethesda are delaying the release of Skyrim, just so it doesn't get overlooked on the off chance it is 11.11.11 ;)

You obviously haven't watched the trailer video to the end.

skyrim.webp

I would like to note that I'm not intending on getting Skyrim... at least on release date. So take solace in that. ;)

Besides, I have a big enough back log of games to try to play on Steam - their sales are too tempting! (Bad news, I'm a big RPG fan. I really want to play BG1/2, Planescape: Torment, etc again. As well as really wanting to dive into Morrowind and Oblivion, let alone Skyrim... Oh, and there's The Witcher sitting here too. Gah!)

I would like to note that I'm not intending on getting Skyrim... at least on release date. So take solace in that. ;)

Besides, I have a big enough back log of games to try to play on Steam - their sales are too tempting! (Bad news, I'm a big RPG fan. I really want to play BG1/2, Planescape: Torment, etc again. As well as really wanting to dive into Morrowind and Oblivion, let alone Skyrim... Oh, and there's The Witcher sitting here too. Gah!)
No BF3 love?

No BF3 love?
Heh, I'm not really that much of an FPS fan (though I was in a Quake clan years ago). I was horrible at CS and that was just frustrating. I'm not especially interested in playing (FPS's) online and BF3's campaign has been pretty much panned everywhere. :)

Heh, I'm not really that much of an FPS fan (though I was in a Quake clan years ago). I was horrible at CS and that was just frustrating. I'm not especially interested in playing (FPS's) online and BF3's campaign has been pretty much panned everywhere. :)
Panned? I felt it's been actually a lot of fun with really new interesting mechanics. :) But I get your point, it might not be worth enough to buy it if you just want the SP.

That's what I like to see - a bit of optimism ... (y)

Personally I don't think we'll see 1.1 final this year though - I think we're looking early in the new year.

In the meantime I expect we'll see a few more little "extras" and further enhancement of some of the new 1.1 toys. ;)

Top Bottom