[XenConcept] Captcha login

[XenConcept] Captcha login [Paid] 2.1.0

No permission to buy ($10.00)
Without seeing where it comes from I can't help you.
this may be. I will not give access to the admin cp under any circumstances.
If this bug is to be reproduced, I guess I have to put up with the fact that this addon doesn't work.

you are still doing a good job.

In this case send me the link of the panel without access to understand.

I couldn't reproduce it.

Try to uninstall the add-on and reinstall it
Try to disable other add-ons

Verified that the template modification was not applied twice

2022-04-20 11_55_04-Window.webp

@XenConcept I enabled turnstile for my site and the addon seems mostly working. The issue I'm facing is bypassing turnstile on my local backup. It's always displaying on the admin login, even when listeners are disabled in the config.php.

Basicly, I cant enter the admin panel and don't know how to bypass it.

@XenConcept I enabled turnstile for my site and the addon seems mostly working. The issue I'm facing is bypassing turnstile on my local backup. It's always displaying on the admin login, even when listeners are disabled in the config.php.

Basicly, I cant enter the admin panel and don't know how to bypass it.

Hello,

Method 1 via command cli php cmd.php xf-addon:disable XenConcept/CaptchaLogin

Method 2 In database in the table xf_addon executed this sql command UPDATE `xf_addon` SET `active` = 0 WHERE `addon_id` = 'XenConcept/CaptchaLogin'

Hello,

Method 1 via command cli php cmd.php xf-addon:disable XenConcept/CaptchaLogin

Method 2 In database in the table xf_addon executed this sql command UPDATE `xf_addon` SET `active` = 0 WHERE `addon_id` = 'XenConcept/CaptchaLogin'
Thank you. I've just been searching and found php cmd.php xf-addon:disable to disable all addons, but will use your suggestion.

Would you be able to make it work by disabling listeners in config.php? That's how I used to do it before turnstile.

Thank you. I've just been searching and found php cmd.php xf-addon:disable to disable all addons, but will use your suggestion.

Would you be able to make it work by disabling listeners in config.php? That's how I used to do it before turnstile.

I will take a look at it but your request is about listeners and this add-on uses template modification I don't think it is possible.

Top Bottom