Xen Media Gallery (Media Gallery for XenForo) [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ In relation to the above post I also found these 3 in my error log

1)

Error Info
PHP:
ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Permission::hasPermission() must be of the type array, null given, called in /usr/share/nginx/sociallyuncensored.eu/public_html/forums/library/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/Media.php on line 2323 and defined - library/XenForo/Permission.php:27
Generated By: Adam, 4 minutes ago
Stack Trace
PHP:
#0 /usr/share/nginx/sociallyuncensored.eu/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Permission.php(27): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/usr/share/ngin...', 27, Array)
#1 /usr/share/nginx/sociallyuncensored.eu/public_html/forums/library/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/Media.php(2323): XenForo_Permission::hasPermission(NULL, 'xengallery', 'viewAlbums')
#2 /usr/share/nginx/sociallyuncensored.eu/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenGallery_ControllerPublic_Media->actionAlbumMarkViewed()
#3 /usr/share/nginx/sociallyuncensored.eu/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /usr/share/nginx/sociallyuncensored.eu/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(65) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/media/album/-/mark-viewed"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/forums/media/album/-/mark-viewed"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(6) {
    ["album_id"] => string(1) "0"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(33) "/forums/media/albums/cultures.33/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

2)

Error Info
PHP:
ErrorException: Trying to get property of non-object - library/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/Media.php:2323
Generated By: Adam, 7 minutes ago
Stack Trace
PHP:
#0 /usr/share/nginx/sociallyuncensored.eu/public_html/forums/library/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/Media.php(2323): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/usr/share/ngin...', 2323, Array)
#1 /usr/share/nginx/sociallyuncensored.eu/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenGallery_ControllerPublic_Media->actionAlbumMarkViewed()
#2 /usr/share/nginx/sociallyuncensored.eu/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /usr/share/nginx/sociallyuncensored.eu/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(65) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/media/album/-/mark-viewed"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(6) {
  }
}

3)

Error Info
PHP:
ErrorException: Undefined variable: visitor - library/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/Media.php:2323
Generated By: Adam, 8 minutes ago
Stack Trace
PHP:
#0 /usr/share/nginx/sociallyuncensored.eu/public_html/forums/library/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/Media.php(2323): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/usr/share/ngin...', 2323, Array)
#1 /usr/share/nginx/sociallyuncensored.eu/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenGallery_ControllerPublic_Media->actionAlbumMarkViewed()
#2 /usr/share/nginx/sociallyuncensored.eu/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /usr/share/nginx/sociallyuncensored.eu/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
PHP:
array(3) {
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(6) {
  }
}

I am currently using Xen Media Gallery 2.0.6 ... I have not yet updated to the new RC you have out (but will be later today).

A new RC will be released later today so I recommend waiting until the resource is updated here.

But yeah, it's all the same thing, really, and has been fixed in 2.1.
That's fine.... Just expect me to hover over your site ... I'll keep with current and update as you roll them out :p

Can i create separate area for videos and photos? I need to have the widget of new media ONLY for videos, there are way to exclude photos for this?

It is possible to set up image only categories or embed only categories. You can then include the media block template (widget) and only pull the media from specified categories.

Either merge or revert.

Merge may allow any of my changes to be merged in with the changes you made. Revert would get rid of any changes you made.

Either merge or revert.

Merge may allow any of my changes to be merged in with the changes you made. Revert would get rid of any changes you made.
I not maked any custom changes to Xenmedia templates, I only installed by default. What is the recommended option Merge or Revert? Thanks.

Chris D updated Xen Media Gallery (User Albums, Photos, Videos, Importers) with a new update entry:

Xen Media Gallery 2.1 Released

Xen Media Gallery 2.1 has been in development for many months and has been in testing for the last few weeks.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to download, install and test any pre-release versions. It is greatly appreciated.

One more thing that is greatly appreciated is any one who takes the time to leave a Review. The ratings are an important indicator of how highly received Xen Media Gallery has been received since its release over a year ago! Thanks to the amazing reviews and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

My review: :p

Add-on: Stable, fast loading, clean code, low resource impact, multi-import support, extensive features and options.

Development: Provides an extensive developer change log and a fair time-line notice.

Developer: 2 developers and generally easy to communicate and work with.

Price: At 40.00 GBP (£15 GBP once a year for renewal) is currently economically fair priced.

Support: Included, responsive, and quick to address issues. Community involvement is also active and supportive.

FINAL Overall opinion: Xen Media Gallery surpasses vBulletin Gallery and is superior in performance over IP.Gallery. Well worth the investment. Between the 2 developers and the large user base, support is friendly and responsive.

Well done @Chris D and @Brogan (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom