Xen Media Gallery (Media Gallery for XenForo) [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW this looks very polished. Can we import from XFR user albums? I will buy this if I can import my old album data into this!

I do not, is it required?
It might be because you have XenPorta installed...

There's a bit of a bug in XenForo which has been resolved in XenForo 1.2.

Basically any add-on that changes routes overwrite each other.

So the solution in the interim is to use Jake's Route Changer add-on.

With that add-on you would need to disregard any options in the Gallery or XenPorta and set up all the route changes in the Route Changer. This might take a few posts to get resolved so if you post over at the Customer Area of http://xenmediagallery.com that will be useful and I'll post the steps to produce the solution here later :)

EDIT: With regards to changing the navigation tab, look for the phrase "xengallery_media" and change it to whatever you like.

Chris,

Maybe a bug but if you have Jaxel's XenMedio installed when you try and install your mod it thinks it is already installed, it then shows up as installed but I had to do an "upgrade" to get it to install properly.
I will test this but I'm not completely sure how that would be possible...

Duplicate add-ons would be detected via the Add-on ID. Mine is XenGallery. I would have thought that XenMedio is either XenMedio or EWRMedio.

It might be because you have XenPorta installed...

There's a bit of a bug in XenForo which has been resolved in XenForo 1.2.

Basically any add-on that changes routes overwrite each other.

So the solution in the interim is to use Jake's Route Changer add-on.

With that add-on you would need to disregard any options in the Gallery or XenPorta and set up all the route changes in the Route Changer. This might take a few posts to get resolved so if you post over at the Customer Area of http://xenmediagallery.com that will be useful and I'll post the steps to produce the solution here later :)

EDIT: With regards to changing the navigation tab, look for the phrase "xengallery_media" and change it to whatever you like.

I'm setting up a new test board - So can i just install this and then hold off on installing Xenporta until xF 1.2 is released. Would that work?? cheers

Chris I posted over at your forums. Also that phrase didn't change the navigation unfortunately. Looks like my luck has run out this weekend haha.

~~ How do you add the last or random pictures sidebar block to the forum home?
or shows the pictures added to the albums on the main page...

of course would be great a Widget Framework Gadget too^^

Chris I posted over at your forums. Also that phrase didn't change the navigation unfortunately. Looks like my luck has run out this weekend haha.
Sorry - the phrase name is quite simply "media" but it should be xengallery_media to avoid clashes with other add-ons. So I will be changing it in the next release.

Long story short: change the "media" phrase and the "xengallery_media" phrase.

~~ How do you add the last or random pictures sidebar block to the forum home?
or shows the pictures added to the albums on the main page...

of course would be great a Widget Framework Gadget too^^
As per the demo, that isn't included yet. But it may be in the future (no ETA yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom