Xen Media Gallery (Media Gallery for XenForo) [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to give Kudo's for the support. I purchased it... installed and then went to play with embedding some YouTube videos. They would not embed (just kept the "busy" bar in the upper right corner flashing). After checking all the logs and not finding anything posted in the support forum. Short time later Chris responded and after checking the Javascript errors determined it was not the add-on. Turns out it was another add-on conflicting. Removed that one (which wasn't that important) and it was all hunky-dory. I couldn't ask for better support than that - and it is why when I see it's coded by Chris the only thing I wonder is "How can I fit this into my forum some way" :p.
Chris, thanks for the support and the fantastic addition to my site!
Thank you Tracy.

And after yesterday, in case it was in doubt, this is exactly what I am striving for. Any bugs reported will ordinarily be resolved sooner rather than later. This week my responses will be slower but back on full action by the weekend :-)

Thank you everyone.

Where do I go to set the Random / Popular / Latest images side-bars on the Home Page, instead of the forum list. (refer to image below for what I'm trying to explain, I mean display images from the gallery on the forum home).

Ekran Alıntısı.webp

Hey guys,

A feature I think would be amazing would be to have a permission based category creation feature kind of like in xenmedio, but have like a master tab at the top or side that has like: Ebay Deals, Videos, Pics, Soundcloud, etc. Then under the categories you have top rated, most viewed etc. for EACH category. Maybe the front could be an ALL category that has everything and best of everything. I think this would make the media page very powerful. If it can already do this, sorry for the post, just thinking aloud here. :D

PS About to buy.

Well you can't have two sets of tabs, it wouldn't work, especially for lots of categories.

The implementation is exactly the same as the RM.

You can always style it so suit.

Thank you Tracy.

And after yesterday, in case it was in doubt, this is exactly what I am striving for. Any bugs reported will ordinarily be resolved sooner rather than later. This week my responses will be slower but back on full action by the weekend :)
One thing you will find... I'm good at giving praise where it is WELL deserved and quick to lambast a person if it is not. In your case it is well deserved - and if that was slow I REALLY look forward to fast support. :D
I've been very impressed by your (and several other author's - Arty, Jaxel, Waindigo, Cedric, and others I know I have forgotten) support.

I have been happy with support as well from both Chris and Brogan. Chris is really working hard to pump out updates and the few bugs (all trivial) have been fixed quickly.

I just purchased this awesome addon :D ..........Recent Media gallery on the home-page is what we need it too.

First ever purchase on any addon!

Just wondering on a couple of things here.
  1. Is it possible to have a new topic created when a photo is uploaded in a similar way to resource manager, so that you get notice in the What's New search?
  2. Is it possible to change rating to voting, where needed on categories to enable a competition type approach?
  3. Will there be the ability to see the photo exif data?
Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom