• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Wordpress Dynamic Theme - WPXenCSS

Darn, I was hoping to be able to use this tomorrow so I could switch to WP for my homepage.
I shall have to wait.

Darn, I was hoping to be able to use this tomorrow so I could switch to WP for my homepage.
I shall have to wait.
This one is perfectly usable it just doesn't have all the bells and whistles that wordpress gives you.

It's been a long week but I just about have this ready to go...I'll be ready to grab a couple testers next week. Took me a hair longer than I thought but I hit a couple snags. In this version the menu is fully automatic and avatars and user id's get pulled from the Xenforo side so it really is as seemless as possible.

I've also notice tremendous lag from this template, I'm not sure why it's happening though. I think it has to be the way it's calling for the template from xenforo...not sure though.

I'm sorry this is taking longer than I said but I'm trying to make sure this is a good release as bug free as possible.

If you want to check out a tease of the new version though: http://www.defiantminecraft.com

This site is running using a test integration that Fighter1405 sent my way, it will work with or without the integration though. It's also fully compatible with xfrocks bridge. So whatever way you set it up it will work.

I've also notice tremendous lag from this template, I'm not sure why it's happening though. I think it has to be the way it's calling for the template from xenforo...not sure though.
This should be gone in the new version as it's caching a lot more of the information from Xenforo then it did before. I'm targetting a beta release for the new one this week. I don't have anything else going on so it should be no problem to get it out :D

It's 99% done, I'm finishing up a strange behavior on the breadcrumb and waiting for permission from an addon author that I had to use their code to get it done. I'll let everyone know as soon as have that :D

Has anyone compiled a list of styles that are compatible with this mod?

Nice work, by the way, bambua!

The one on this site: http://www.defiantminecraft.com/wp-content/themes/XenDynamic/xf_template.php

I'm running the upcoming integration by Fighter1405...the new one will work with either of the integration systems or none.

Should be compatible with all themes, it pulls the css AND html directly from the Xenforo backend, what this means is the way it looks in Xenforo will be the way it looks in WordPress. Including showing logged in status, alerts, inbox etc etc etc.

Has anyone compiled a list of styles that are compatible with this mod?

Nice work, by the way, bambua!
As an example of the compatibility of it I installed Aurora which has some pretty big layout changes and it works flawlessly, all you have to do is go to the link I posted previously and swap the style.

Top Bottom