Woot! Pricing and Release info :D

Kim

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/beta-release-date-and-pricing.3876/

Oh yeah baby!
ohyeah.gif

Well, I don't got a CC linked to my PayPal account, and with some companies, they require PP to have a CC linked to their account.
I'd like to hear a Team Opinion about it ;)
What Ceri says is correct. (I didn't know a company could force you to pay with a PayPal account with a CC attached, unless you it's just the "verified account" sort of stuff. In which case, they'd surely accept plain CC transactions making the point moot.)

Great news :) Blogged about it on XenFans, and tweeted it to my followers; since it's now time to let them know they can finally convert away from outdated solutions and upgrade their site to the next level.

$100 (or rather $140) is a price that's easily paid, and worth it. So keeping the promise (see my previous thread) about acquiring a license when it comes out is easily made.

Looking forward to running it live in October.

developers have already confirmed that the date would be revealed in time. exact timing is however unlikely. :D
Well, you can make a logical guess about time, but we're not committing to a specific time. We're based in the UK, currently GMT+1, and we wouldn't want to release it too late as obviously we need to be around when it goes out...

Top Bottom