Resource icon

Widget Portal Beta 1.0.5

No permission to download
Awesomesauce simbolo, we will be converting today.
Well actually "ALL" the Xenporta default and extra widgets are needed including (Facebook) (Twitter) feeds, also add recent blogs to the list.
Can you provide me with a complete list of all of the Xenporta widgets? The facebook / Twitter ones are trivial and I can get those out in the next release.

Can you provide me with a complete list of all of the Xenporta widgets? The facebook / Twitter ones are trivial and I can get those out in the next release.
- Twitter (only social search, though many wants the account feed)
- Facebook (dunno what this does)
- Online users
- RawHyperText (HTML block, simply loads a template with css)
- Recent News
- Recent Threads
- Share page
- Status updates

Those are the core ones, some are just reproducing the standard forum homepage blocks (share, online users, forum stats is a bit different though, it shows most online as well).

BTW, does this support promote article? I have been meaning to test it out, but I just haven't had the time to do it.

- Twitter (only social search, though many wants the account feed)
- Facebook (dunno what this does)
- Online users
- RawHyperText (HTML block, simply loads a template with css)
- Recent News
- Recent Threads
- Share page
- Status updates

Those are the core ones, some are just reproducing the standard forum homepage blocks (share, online users, forum stats is a bit different though, it shows most online as well).

BTW, does this support promote article? I have been meaning to test it out, but I just haven't had the time to do it.
First, Thanks for posting the list.
Second,
- Twitter (only social search, though many wants the account feed) [ Adding to WidgetPortal in next release ]
- Facebook (dunno what this does) [ Adding to WidgetPortal in next release ]
- Online users [Already in WF]
- RawHyperText (HTML block, simply loads a template with css) [Already in WF]
- Recent News [ Not sure how this is different the the recent threads other than display might be different ]
- Recent Threads [Already in WF and WidgetPortal]
- Share page [Already in WF]
- Status updates [Already in WF]
Third,
Promote article is not supported at this time. It's on the requested features though.

Second,
- Twitter (only social search, though many wants the account feed) [ Adding to WidgetPortal in next release ]
- Recent News [ Not sure how this is different the the recent threads other than display might be different ]
Third,
Promote article is not supported at this time. It's on the requested features though.
I just listed all the blocks, I don't use all of them ;)

Will see if I get a minute or two to spare some day and actually test this out...

EDIT;
Thanks for the reply regarded promoting article. And recent news is just the listing, with text, of posts in your news forum.

Which blog add-on? LNBlog?

[XI] Blog ;) hoping when 1.1. comes out it will have one also.

Second,
Third,

Those and support for the recent media box, I believe someone has one for the events, one for the Waindigo mods, recent social forums and library articles would be super awesome.

Thanks for the reply regarded promoting article. And recent news is just the listing, with text, of posts in your news forum.
Cool, so you could just use the recent threads widget and point it to the news forum for that functinoality.

I want to be able to have multiple widget between the left and right side of my forum
IE have two sidebars on the forum list / forum view pages? Not possible at the moment and not likely within the scope of this add-on.

Ah yes, that is possible.
There's 4 placement options
  • Featured (Above the Left Sidebar and Main Content)
  • Left Sidebar
  • Main Content
  • Right Sidebar

• Left Sidebar
  • Main Content
    • left
    • right
  • Right Sidebar

• Left Sidebar
  • Main Content
    • left
    • right
  • Right Sidebar

So basically a 4 column layout? If you wanted to fund it, I'll add it but I don't have a use case personally for a 4 column layout.

So basically a 4 column layout? If you wanted to fund it, I'll add it but I don't have a use case personally for a 4 column layout.
sure why not, you can make this mod as a paid mod or attach a link for donation
Widget
  1. a list of all forum (just a list no stat or last post)
  2. recent activity widget

Top Bottom