Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours [Paid] [Deleted]

This needs to be a free mod. Other forum softwares have it for free.

When you compare the price to another paid option, you can buy xenForo,this mod and go out to dinner and still have a few bucks in your pocket.

It should really be a core feature imo bit it's not. This one does the job for me this one was well worth the price.

James

Still shouldn't cost anything. It should be a core feature.

That's a stupid thing to say. I'm sure xenforo staff don't appreciate you directing members away from their software.

I don't really care. I paid to have this developed out of my own pocket and only ask for 5 dollars in exchange for it. You are free to spend your money having things developed and give them away for free. No one is stopping you. If you aren't interested in paying for this then stop wasting my time with the whining.

Lovely add-on.

I was just wondering, some users have wanted the ability to show "guests online in the past xx hours" along with the members that it currently shows. Why would we want this? While not essential, it would allow visitors to better gauge how active a forum is at first glance, and perhaps trigger a few extra guests to register.

I'm not sure if there is a small tweak that could be done to enable this or if it is possibly planned for a future update. I would really love this small addition (as I'm sure many others would as well).

The number of guests really isn't an indicator of how active a forum is. Surely it's the opposite? It's the number of people who are actively NOT participating in the forum. And the figure is potentially skewed. It's possible that if you have had 100 members on in the last 24 hours that perhaps 50 of those started off at guests before they logged in. That means you're counting people twice. Once as a guest, once as a logged in visitor.

It really is a pointless metric.

I have just finished reading every post on every page so I am familiar with what has been asked and what has not, and what has been answered and what has not. The first thing that's apparent is that @BamaStangGuy and @Chris Deeming give awesome support and have the patience of a Saint (with some people).

The add on is working quite well with one bug that I am having, and is probably not an issue with the add-on but maybe because I have a customized template. I do have widget framework but have it disabled. I do not have Xenporta. My issue is that the user names are all the same color . . .

Last24.webp

None of the admin or mod colors are visible. What might be causing this?

My second question is one that has been asked I believe 5 times but I did not see it ever answered - probably just got lost in the shuffle. I would like to move the panel lower in the sidebar below the Forum Stats panel. Do I need to mod a template? Ideally I would like to move it at the very bottom of my home page horizontally.

So I guess it's 2 quetions. . .

1)What might be causing my lack of rich text?
2) How can I reposition the panel to be at the bottom of the sidebar (but ideally would like at the bottom of the page)?

Thanks for a great add on.

I need to add, that I have had to disable this add on - it slowed my forum to a crawl. I ticked it off and on several times and also compared to other forums and it is the add on. Has anyone else encountered this issue and might have an idea how to overcome this? I really like having it enabled but it is using way too much resource at least it appears to be.

I need to add, that I have had to disable this add on - it slowed my forum to a crawl. I ticked it off and on several times and also compared to other forums and it is the add on. Has anyone else encountered this issue and might have an idea how to overcome this? I really like having it enabled but it is using way too much resource at least it appears to be.

I'm sure @Chris Deeming or @BamaStangGuy could recommend a better fix, but maybe increasing the time of the data update. E.g. Increase 60 to something higher.

I don't know how to do that, so I guess I don't have anything set up for it other than what might come standard. I was just starting to read about zend cache cores and zend backends a few days ago but I still don't really know how to discuss it intelligently with you. I know it's tough to help someone this way. If it isn't slowing anyone else's site down it's probably something to do with my site or a conflict with another add on maybe. I should probably not be trying to use most of these add ons until I can get a better understanding of things.

I don't know how to do that, so I guess I don't have anything set up for it other than what might come standard. I was just starting to read about zend cache cores and zend backends a few days ago but I still don't really know how to discuss it intelligently with you. I know it's tough to help someone this way. If it isn't slowing anyone else's site down it's probably something to do with my site or a conflict with another add on maybe. I should probably not be trying to use most of these add ons until I can get a better understanding of things.

Do you use something like xCache, APC Cache, Zend OpCache or Memcache right now? There is also the option of a file cache within xenForo I believe. I use Memcache personally for data caching.

Top Bottom