Is there a way to make a Widget that shows who posted in the last 24 hours?

Phaedrus

I would like to enhance the Members visiting with either another Widget or a stat that shows who has posted in the last 24 hours. Is this something that is readily made or would I need to request an add-on for it?

The latest post information is already available: it's the latest post in the default leaderboard, called "latest posts".

The latest post information is already available: it's the latest post in the default leaderboard, called "latest posts".
Yes, I see the latest posts, however I do not see a list of the members who have posted in the last 24 hours. I can live without it... I guess. LOL

For that, click the down arrow against the right of what's new at the top, then select new posts and finally close the show only unread posts filter.

Clicking the link below does the same thing on this forum.

He wants to list usernames of all posters in the last 24 hours - not threads or posts, just usernames.

I think 😊
This... Yes. Like the list of current visitors... but listing members who posted in the last 24 hours... in a widget.

In my previous version of another forum software that shall remain unnamed (but that rhymes with BVulletin) I listed the users that visited in the last 24 and the users that posted in the last 24, it was always different.... some folks would come, read the board, then not post. I don't want who visited, but I wouldn't mind seeing who is active...

:dunno:

Top Bottom