Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Symbyian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bada

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
can an android fan tell us whats good about it?
i had a samsung galaxy s for a week and i didn't like it because it felt a little too complicated and geeky, the market app isn't near apple's and it isn't as fluid as apple's iphone
I have the EVO - HTC sense UI.
Nothing about it is complicated. I find it easy to use.

can an android fan tell us whats good about it?
i had a samsung galaxy s for a week and i didn't like it because it felt a little too complicated and geeky, the market app isn't near apple's and it isn't as fluid as apple's iphone

The galaxy UI doesn't account for all android phones, there are different UI's/skins/functionality on each... I personally love the HTC sense UI, and android stock UI, not really played with the Galaxy though I want one :)

Ever played with HTC sense UI??? It is very very smooth and intuitive :)... saying that however I am looking forward to Gingerbread.

android for me is about familiarity, coding for android is just as simple as coding for a desktop OS, expecially with things like flash support and AIR2 support (currently private beta) its only going to get easier...

android is more open, this is bad sometimes with the 70million pointless apps in the market, but it also means that apps that would never make it to the iPhone or would take months of waiting for approval are on android... Hell I went to the US and made all my calls using SIP over wifi... instead of costing me £1.69 a min, it cost be £0.01... Win
http://designfabulous.blogspot.com/2010/07/htc-1.html

HTC needs to make that one :'(. 

Having developed for three of the platforms mentioned, based solely on that experience, I'd choose Android. It's just a lot more enjoyable to develop for. Based on user experience, it would be a toss up between iOS and Android ..though I think I'd give the nod to Android here as well.

just got a motorola backflip, in love with it. (android)

Have you had a use for the back-track yet... it looks cool but I can't see myself using that particular bit of hardware... as for the camera being on the keyboard though, that is a very nice addition I like it, both "what I see" and "self portrait" pics possible nice :)

Have you had a use for the back-track yet... it looks cool but I can't see myself using that particular bit of hardware... as for the camera being on the keyboard though, that is a very nice addition I like it, both "what I see" and "self portrait" pics possible nice :)
just bought it, not sure I like the back-track or will use it. one thing I'm surprised is that I'm using the touch keyboard much more than the qwerty one.

Top Bottom