Which addons would you like to see as standard in Xenforo?

Would love to see a default responsive theme.
- Better built-in antispam tools than current catcha options.
- Auto-install plugins, or some way to install addons within admin-cp like you an do with plugin in wordpress.
- Auto-update/notice of update for outdated forums.

Not really core but would like to see an official gallery, cms, and resource center.

Would love to see a default responsive theme.
- Better built-in antispam tools than current catcha options.
- Auto-install plugins, or some way to install addons within admin-cp like you an do with plugin in wordpress.
- Auto-update/notice of update for outdated forums.

Not really core but would like to see an official gallery, cms, and resource center.

All the above and a Gallery.

Forgot to also mention (Sure someone else has):

Adverts system - Being able to add and position adverts

Already there. XF has advert placements in the core.
And honestly, even with Robbo's ad system, I've had to revert to the XF one because Robbo's ad system sucks. It works some times, then it doesn't. Don't get me wrong, this isn't about the developer, but more the system. It seems the way XF have incorporated the template method to direct ads is better than any add-on to date trying to simplify the process.

I wouldn't like to see the same issues with the default XF ad placement system.

I really want a referral system, core or add on. I would like to be able to see how many people a member referred. I would also like to see how many were quality referrals (controls to set what goals need to be met to be a quality referral, ie posts, length of time as a member, how active and so on). I would also like to be able to search all of this by date and amount of referrals. For example I would like to have a contest to see who can bring in the most members and be able to look at the contest period to see who the top member was. That would make me happy.

Something else that would be nice to see is one more level added. Have it show how many members were referred by the members they referred.

James

Downloads II/ Resource Manager- I think that RM will do what the vB addon by (IIRC) Jelle did. This is the most important missing functionality for me.

Second would be some sort of CMS/Articles functionality. I think the Pages are designed to be an extensible way to do this...but, I don't think it is there yet.

Automatic Coffee Maker.

• Ability to calculate the totals of post count, registrations per month etc. It would be awesome to show off 'ok we had x and x amount of posts this month "
  • do-follow/no-follow signature links
  • Stats of the month ex: Top Posters, Top Likes, Etc.
  • CRM integration
  • Mailchimp and other email newsletter integrations

• OpenID authentication
  • Add images in a post via upload (not attachment)
  • Add image to signature via upload
  • View who downloaded a file
  • Node links open forum list inside.
  • Merge Users
  • Banning updated to support banning IPv6

Thinking about it more carefully:

CONVERSATIONS The basics from Conversation Essentials - show recipient/ search/ delete. Folders would be great. (Syndol)
WHATS NEW and All Recent threads MANAGER so I can Hide threads OR promote to a Favourites list by clicking tickboxes down the page. Link to My Favourites, and a View Hidden page to unHide. Much needed on all except Little Boards. (Cant remember who does this one)
PERMISSIONS VIEWER A grid view table displaying permissions vertically X the main usergroups horizontally. This shows at a glance the pattern of our key usergroups hierarch of permissions (usergroups selected by admin to show on this table) Admin can save this standard list of key usergroups so as to use the next bit.
If only one usergroup selected or one selected user if a permission is blocked show where the block arises - usergroup/ user/ node, Private node, and what type of block grey/ orange/ red. (Would need to allow for multiple blocks)
ADMIN LOGIN AS USER Admin can also give this to selected usergroup or user. (Waindigo)
ADMIN SEARCH When admin searches on users add Has posts < number Same for the email form. To chase and develop slow or timid users.
SEARCH - admin option to disable the Checked default on "Search this forum only" - this aborts no end of searches for the inexperienced or merely tired. Discouraging.
BEGINNERS' FIRST STEPS - a simple interface to make board public/ private (allow reg or not); change the logo, change the main key colours of the layout naming this as the foundation of a theme.

Top Bottom