Where is Kier?

Gotta say, with how obsessive people can be about Kier's whereabouts, I don't blame him for hiding and not posting - it's kinda creepy the lengths people go to figuring out what he's up to.

They don't Kier... I'll show myself out

Gotta say, with how obsessive people can be about Kier's whereabouts, I don't blame him for hiding and not posting - it's kinda creepy the lengths people go to figuring out what he's up to.
x2

It's none of anyone's business and it's disrespectful to keep questioning his activity on here, IMO.

Doesn't anyone remember when Kier was at vBulletin?
He rarely posted unless there was a major release going on.

That didn't seem to bother anyone.

1. Is the product being actively developed?
2. Is the product satisfactory for your needs?

If the answer to both the above is 'yes', then I fail to understand the concern. I'm sure Kier's still around, but even if he isn't, so what?

I have @Kier locked up in my basement. He was very reluctant at the time I went to the UK to go "get" him, but is slowly coming around. I took away his Apple, replaced it with a PC, and that really pissed him off. I did allow him to stay barefooted; he appreciates that.

Time for his morning feeding of oatmeal and three slices of barely cooked bacon.

XF 2.0 is coming along nicely, though if I left Kier with his Apple it would have been ready for alpha release by now. Oh well.

When the Senate creates it's own agenda outside of the interests of the people it represents, it only seems prudent to clean house.

Empires than can not adapt all eventually fail under their own weight.

LLAP

all that talk is great but that doesn't answer the topic :whistle:
Pretty sure that the point being made is - does it matter where he is as long as the developers are coding on XF2?
Probably the other is that the fixation on Kier by certain parties is a tad bit ---- unhealthy in it's manifestation.

Pretty sure that the point being made is - does it matter where he is as long as the developers are coding on XF2?
Probably the other is that the fixation on Kier by certain parties is a tad bit ---- unhealthy in it's manifestation.

I guess the OP just wanted to know where was Kier, and not if he was still developing XF 2.0. We all know he's doing that full time as it has been said at least a million time.

I'm being ironical also, if you had a doubt

Top Bottom