Where is 1.1?

You took that the wrong way, I'm assuming. If you saw my posts in Kim's Food Fantasia thread, you'd know that I cook as well.
I stopped looking in that thread long ago... But I read it as she does nothing because kier cooks and works.

Probably another week?
Yeah, I hope so. I think they should release a quick 'fix' release as soon as possible because a lot of people upgraded their live sites and a lot more like myself waiting for a more better release to upgrade.

Yeah, I hope so. I think they should release a quick 'fix' release as soon as possible because a lot of people upgraded their live sites and a lot more like myself waiting for a more better release to upgrade.
I haven't upgraded my live site yet. But, I want to.. So, I can't wait for a RC release, :D

Even the beta works super!

By the way, I remember the days of vB 3x. I'd upgrade without performing a test upgrade right away whenever they announced a 'stable' version :D and never had problem. You know what? That's one of the top reasons I'm interested in XenForo - Kier & Mike *know* the stuff. Go XF GO!

Even the beta works super!

By the way, I remember the days of vB 3x. I'd upgrade without performing a test upgrade right away whenever they announced a 'stable' version :D and never had problem. You know what? That's one of the top reasons I'm interested in XenForo - Kier & Mike *know* the stuff. Go XF GO!
Living life on the edge, I like this and approve.

Like Mountain Dew, do the dew.

Yeah I feel pretty comfortable running beta software on my site when Kier & co does the same here. That said, there are of course risks involved.

By the way, I remember the days of vB 3x. I'd upgrade without performing a test upgrade right away whenever they announced a 'stable' version :D and never had problem.

Same here, not the brightest idea in the world but outside of my regular backups - I never hesitated to upgrade between point versions on the vb3 series. I'd do it for the major release (ie: 3.6 to 3.7) but even then it was a live upgrade and worked with only a few minor hiccups from mods that needed to be upgraded.

Top Bottom