Where is 1.1?

You shouldn't assume Summer was a literal (technical) reference, Summer can be equally ethereal too - and it is this ethereal Summer (that will end when it ends) which we should look towards as our guide.

:D

I really wish we would get over the whole summer thing, Falls about here where I am and I'm not complaining about 1.1.

1.0.4 is already an amazing product that I can perfectly live with :), I bought XenForo for what is is to this day, not for what it will/might be in the future.

Oh well, Brogan, pass me one of those Beers (y)

To be fair Russ, if you're on 1.0.4 you'll more than likely be happy. Those of us who are waiting for 1.1 before they can consider moving their forums over are rather more eager to see 1.1 arrive!

You shouldn't assume Summer was a literal (technical) reference, Summer can be equally ethereal too - and it is this ethereal Summer (that will end when it ends) which we should look towards as our guide.

:D

I had been thinking about that, too, and now I can't stop humming that Bryan Adams song...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I guess every forum has posts like these. Sad. Here are guys making an honest effort and to date have turned out what I can only describe as a super piece of forum software and this sort of thing starts.

I guess every forum has posts like these. Sad. Here are guys making an honest effort and to date have turned out what I can only describe as a super piece of forum software and this sort of thing starts.
It's what is killing forums the world over nowadays. Sadly.

Rest assured that we are working as hard and fast as we can to deliver a 1.1 product that is as solid, stable and innovative as 1.0 was. It's not ready to be rolled out yet, but as soon as it is, we will do so. Nobody wants XenForo 1.1 to be released quickly as much as we do, but we won't sacrifice stability or polish to achieve that result.

Rest assured that we are working as hard and fast as we can to deliver a 1.1 product that is as solid, stable and innovative as 1.0 was. It's not ready to be rolled out yet, but as soon as it is, we will do so. Nobody wants XenForo 1.1 to be released quickly as much as we do, but we won't sacrifice stability or polish to achieve that result.

Hopefully with minimal distractions from our friends...

Top Bottom