What is Cloudflare ? How does it help webmasters ?

Weird. This is the URL being reported when I click on the cdn subdomain:

Requested URL: www.sociallyuncensored.eu/

http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/ resolves fine.

When I do a dig on the record, however, it does look like we're proxying (shouldn't be correct).

cdn.sociallyuncensored.eu. 30 IN CNAME cf-protected-cdn.sociallyuncensored.eu.

I'll file a ticket. Are you actually having any issues with the rest of the site?
http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu we want behind cloudflare :)

CDN.sociallyuncensored.eu we do not

Checkout sociallyuncensored.com
Now checkout CDN.sociallyuncensored.com

That is how we should have it for the .eu domain name.

How come avatars don't change when using cloudflare cdn as an external data url?

Sorry...missed this. Items we cache will have a delay in appearing if you don't go to development mode first (it is technically a change to static content), so you would generally want to bypass the cache when making changes to those items).

Sorry...missed this. Items we cache will have a delay in appearing if you don't go to development mode first (it is technically a change to static content), so you would generally want to bypass the cache when making changes to those items).
How do you bypass the cache when making changes to avatars?

Development mode (settings->Settings overview->Development Mode)
I know that. What I'm saying is how do I exclude a directory from being cached like that? For instance I cache the whole directory of data on my site right but I don't want the avatars folder to be cached because changes aren't updated.

Oh, sorry about that. You could use PageRules for that.
Doesnt' work!

page.webp

Just updating this thread because there are a number of CF users attached to it. There is a phishing attack going around with something like what is below (do not reply or click on any links if you receive the email).

Dear cloudflare.com client, costumer (has user Domain.com in it)

Domain account (domain.com) has exceeded the limit load available for the existing pay rate plan.

Methods of load analysis and elimination :
(URL removed for obvious reasons)

In order to prevent your account from being locked out we recommend that you change the existing rate plan onto a more powerful one or limit the server load by means of code optimization.

Top Bottom