WHAT IF: vb guys won the case vs xenforo?

Xenforo customer learns of the IB take-over:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is anyone going to go to California and sit and watch the proceedings. (other then representatives...)

I can afford the time, are you offering to cover my flight & hotel costs?
hmm.gif

I can afford the time, are you offering to cover my flight & hotel costs?
hmm.gif
Anyone that lives in the area... Maybe needs to be requested to be televise... But then you might get a presiding judge appointing 'Lance Ito' to this case (What, my robe is not black enough...).

If this goes bust for IB, they most likely refile and show up with a copy of Xenforo and re brand to vB 5.

I will see if I can track it down...

I never bothered looking, because I don't care. I'm behind Mike and Kier either way...

We appreciate the support, which is why we want anyone who reads such posts, not to get the wrong end of the stick.

We appreciate the support, which is why we want anyone who reads such posts, not to get the wrong end of the stick.

I edited my original post, I put a strike-through what I said.

I always thank Mike & Kier, but I also need to thank you for your help with xF. Thanks Ashley!

Good luck dear friends Ashley, Mike and Kier, .. though I am sure you don't need it.

I've met you all in the UK some years ago together with James from Jelsoft, Howard from PirateReports and some others. That dinner meant a lot to me, and the first impression was that you're all wonderful and kind people. If malicious intentions were there, it would have happened much, much earlier.

I am confident the suit gets dismissed and won't go to trial. Despite the fear that money always wins in court - let's hope I am proven wrong.

What if Bush nuked the whole world?

What if Sarah Palin become president and ended the world

What if Bill Gates really is jesus reborn?

Come on.. all these what if's... there is and always WILL be these What If's.. the question is are you willing to takes the risk or not. You have a choice right or wrong. So choose instead of acting like it's the end of the world... if it is well then at least u made a choice and if it isn't.. then you made a good one.

I'm just tired of the same old threads here at XF about the cases, or should I get XF but there is a case going on etc.. etc..

Just make a choice and take a risk. If you don't like risks then don't take them.

With Risks come rewards if they turn out well.

I think Kier's plan to be playing badminton while the judge rules on the motions to dismiss is the perfect. XF has done what they need to do to deal with the absurd filing in CA, and they should not give IB the power to disrupt their lives any more than they already have.

Susan and I will both be hoping for good news tomorr... Later today! : glances at clock :
Mike, Kier and Ashley have always had our support, no matter what any lawyer is paid to say about them ;).

Back
Top Bottom