Well than.. Critique my site :) animelon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it. love the colors, not crazy about the category images, but it works very well for your site.
You've done an amazing job. Good on ya.

Looks nice, but I hate those toolbars, also it kinda covers the xenforo copyright at the bottom of your site. For a sec I thought you were running brandfree:p

I love the design though, Flexile is very.. flexible ;)

Call me slowwwwwwww, but I just now noticed the buttons to the right of your search block on the sub-nav bar, and the animation when hovering over them.

Excellent! :LOL:

Call me slowwwwwwww, but I just now noticed the buttons to the right of your search block on the sub-nav bar, and the animation when hovering over them.

Excellent! :LOL:
As was wondering if anyone would find them :p hehe

Looks nice, but I hate those toolbars, also it kinda covers the xenforo copyright at the bottom of your site. For a sec I thought you were running brandfree:p

I love the design though, Flexile is very.. flexible ;)
Yup its gone now (or should be :P)

i was browsing in your gallery or booru section and every image open in a new tab
is better if you can avoid that +
is good to move from one image to the other by clicking at the image

I've told you several times on Twitter and through XF likes how much I like the improvements you've made to the already excellent Flexile theme. Very nice work. I don't like the wibiya toolbar either and would recommend making a fixed one similar to my own, but it looks that that's already in your plans. (y) Unfortunately, I'm not interested in the topic or I'd definitely join. :)

Ooh; that's nice! :D I've been looking for one for a couple days. Now, if only I could figure out how to put it on my forum... :confused:

Am I really the only one who thinks there are way too many forums? Isn't it like "Running Forums 101" to not dilute your posts across forums till you actually have a need to split some discussion off into dedicated forums?

I'm not much of an Anime person but I can tell that if I did like it I would be compelled to join your site everytime...and stay actively posting! It just feels like such an Anime friendly place :), love the little tweaks to Flexile that you did that just make it stand out. Nice Site ;)

i was browsing in your gallery or booru section and every image open in a new tab
is better if you can avoid that +
is good to move from one image to the other by clicking at the image
That's due to the "silly" dam Iframes, Am not sure any other way I could do it tbh but I'll look into it somemore cheers

I've told you several times on Twitter and through XF likes how much I like the improvements you've made to the already excellent Flexile theme. Very nice work. I don't like the wibiya toolbar either and would recommend making a fixed one similar to my own, but it looks that that's already in your plans. (y) Unfortunately, I'm not interested in the topic or I'd definitely join. :)

Cheers Kurt, Aye the toolbar is now gones I did plan on making my own (when I get time that is)

Am I really the only one who thinks there are way too many forums? Isn't it like "Running Forums 101" to not dilute your posts across forums till you actually have a need to split some discussion off into dedicated forums?
Really? that's the first time ive heard that one :P They seem to be about right for now but thanks anyway.

One of the best Ive seen so far.
I'm not much of an Anime person but I can tell that if I did like it I would be compelled to join your site everytime...and stay actively posting! It just feels like such an Anime friendly place :), love the little tweaks to Flexile that you did that just make it stand out. Nice Site ;)
Thanks people for your feedback :X3:

Ooh; that's nice! :D I've been looking for one for a couple days. Now, if only I could figure out how to put it on my forum... :confused:

I looked at the instructions, and nearly lost it. I'd love to have this on my home page with various pics of our city and around the valley, but ughhhhhhh..
after having read through it a second time, I now have a headache. :confused:

Ive changed the home page to a simple static page as I felt the portal was just not getting used..
http://animelon.com/

With an overlay (on the image) to "hopefully pull in more members"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom