Welcome back Brogan

So, no chance anything changed from the moment he stepped away, until the suit was settled? Apparently so.

At the point he left, the suit was still in the air. He may (personally I say likely so) have known something. He might have been attempting to push buttons to get some answers posted here for all that clamored for them.

Either way, others have given you a second chance, even as you were caught red-handed with code from another theme, yet... for some strange reason, you can't give out a second chance.

Personally, I respect Brogan for standing up to what he chose to do. Shows me he has some backbone. He wanted a better place for xF, and in very difficult times, took the brunt of everything here. After that, mods were promoted, Lawrence became more active, etc...

I don't see how you can question his loyalty or motivation though. A bit of a stretch, seems as though you just want to cause an uproar.

If he wasn't loyal to KAM or xF, why in the hell would he be here? To randomly ban people? Hardly. Maybe he missed and appreciated the community here.

PartyPooper.jpg

Reminds me of

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Gods, I am sure we have all said things during the Dark Days that perhaps we now no longer are wedded too.

Get over it... It is a joyous and happy time in XenLand yet again

*makes daisy chains*

The news and feelings around here just keep getting better and better! It's kind of like the "if you could go back in time knowing what you know now" kind of scenario...and we're living it!

Welcome back Paul, it is very good to see you back here indeed! I'm getting more and more excited for the future of XF with every passing day...just like it was for me in the beginning. :)

Guess many others are coming back undercover too :cool: From what i´ve read in older Threads i appreciate that Brogan is back.
As written before. It has been a weird time with lots of Emotions

Also if i dont know you from the "First Days" a very Welcome Back from here too

Edit: Just to let you ALLLLL know ;) I´ve bought me a license yesterday. Needed to write it down ;) Also if its the wrong Place :whistle:

Top Bottom