Implemented "Watch this Resource" button

Vincent

watch.webp

I find this better looking then the current "Watch this Resource" button.
Don't mind about the <br />

This might also be placed at the place where the download and discuss buttons are :)
The button needs some better border, but was too lazy.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Noticed it the other day looks like they eventually decided to have the watch link under the "Discuss this Resource" button afterall. looks better.

Yes I noticed too.
I find it better looking now that the rating is gone under it. If the rating is there and the Watch button is under the buttons it doesn't look so good IMO.

Yes I noticed too.
I find it better looking now that the rating is gone under it. If the rating is there and the Watch button is under the buttons it doesn't look so good IMO.

Ratings have temporarily been disabled I believe and will be returning to make way for the rating comments feature which is set to be rolled out. .

Ratings have temporarily been disabled I believe and will be returning to make way for the rating comments feature which is set to be rolled out. .

Yep I have read too :)

Anyhow, I find the Rate under the buttons pretty useless since there already is one in the right sidebar. Not only is that useless, but it's also lame. When you vote in the right sidebar your vote doesn't count (until you reload the page) under the buttons.

Top Bottom