Warning Improvements by Xon

Warning Improvements by Xon 1.7.2

No permission to download
@lazy llama without seeing the full raw row it is hard to tel what is happening (the execute_data blob). Without seeing the full class name, I can't even tell if this is caused by legacy code.

@lazy llama without seeing the full raw row it is hard to tel what is happening (the execute_data blob). Without seeing the full class name, I can't even tell if this is caused by legacy code.
Thanks for coming back to me, Xon.
The full class name is "SV_WarningImprovements_Deferred_WarningActionFixup1050700" which corresponds to one of the two files in the library/SV/WarningImprovements/Deferred directory. I'm running 1.7.1

The blob contents are the same for each entry:

a:2:{s:17:"action_trigger_id";i:-1;s:5:"users";a:1:{i:62586;b:1;}}

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xon
When I try to use the Moderator Tools in a user's profile view "All logged warnings against user" it results in "no results found"... although there are definitely warnings logged.

Maybe the link is not working correctly? Search/Search?
https://www.mywebsite.com/search/search?keywords=%2A&order=date&type=report_comment&warned_user=Test+User

Is there any way to allow the warned member to view the note issued with the warning but not the name of the warner? We'd like to keep the name of the warner anonymous but sometimes it's necessary to provide additional information with a warning.

An option to leave the conversation (and still accept reply's) would be great if possible and/or adding the warning text to an alert would.

Is there any way to allow the warned member to view the note issued with the warning but not the name of the warner? We'd like to keep the name of the warner anonymous but sometimes it's necessary to provide additional information with a warning.
I missed this but, there is a "View warning issuer" permission. Just make sure you configure the "Anonymise as" option.

An option to leave the conversation (and still accept reply's) would be great if possible and/or adding the warning text to an alert would.
I'm currently working on other add-ons, but this sort of feature is atm a low priority due to Warning Acknowledgement add-on which is trying to get users to stop using conversations to specific individuals that no one else can see.

But it would be a useful tweak to conversations, just not sure when I'll have time to work on it.

Thanks for the anonymise conversation feature!
You may use the following placeholders: {title}, {content}, {url}, {warning_points}, {points}, {warning_title} and {warning_link} to dynamically insert the content's information; {name} to insert the name of the user receiving the warning; {warning_points} to insert the warning points; {warning_title} to insert the warning title; {warning_link} to insert the warning link; and {staff} to insert the name of the staff member giving the warning. You may use BB code.
Some of these placeholders doesn't work. For example: {warning_link}, {warning_title}

Last edited:
It is strongly recommended that every user is part of the "registered users" group, and that you use usergroup layering for permissions.

You don't need to, but it will require manual configuration of default permissions and warning category access rights

@Xon

1. Can you please alphabetize or give the option to alphabetize the list of infractions to make them easier to find? I hand the addon by @Sim installed to do this but your addon overrides his.

Last edited:
In the admincp, there is a full drag&drop UI for setting custom ordering for warning. Making it alphabetical is really simple.

In the admincp, there is a full drag&drop UI for setting custom ordering for warning. Making it alphabetical is really simple.
I don't see that. Or do you mean this is part of your addon?

Never mind. I found it. Just need to click the Sort button in the upper right corner of the Warnings page. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom