VaultWiki Lite [Deleted]

it's still getting the header issue, however at step 6 this time (this was something that was happening before as well).

Also in the admin panel on the test site I sent you I'm getting 'vw_invalid_lite' for the majority of pages. Not sure if this is on purpose or not, but it doesn't seem to be.
For Step 6 does it say "creating_wiki_index" or "creating_example_area"?

It should not say 'vw_invalid_lite' but instead "This feature is not available in the Lite version." I see this might be because the phrase does not have the global flag.

im getting this error
Mysqli prepare error: Table 'xenforo.vw_bbcode' doesn't exist
Delete the folder vault/core/controller/install/db/insert/bbcode/. I'm not sure how that made it's way in this time but it wasn't there last time.

For Step 6 does it say "creating_wiki_index" or "creating_example_area"?

It should not say 'vw_invalid_lite' but instead "This feature is not available in the Lite version." I see this might be because the phrase does not have the global flag.

Delete the folder vault/core/controller/install/db/insert/bbcode/. I'm not sure how that made it's way in this time but it wasn't there last time.
It does the first part but errors at the second; I was having this issue initially with my localhost, but I'll set another test install and try it again on my test site to see if theres still an issue for me.

I just checked and it looks like I haven't upgraded my XenForo test site since 1.2.4. This might have something to do with why I'm not seeing the same errors as you are. I will upgrade my test site and try again, and hopefully I'll have better results reproducing this issue.

Just ran the installer against my (now) 1.3.0 test site. Made sure to download the package from this thread rather than the main site. No error... installed smoothly.

Just ran the installer against my (now) 1.3.0 test site. Made sure to download the package from this thread rather than the main site. No error... installed smoothly.
It was just my localhost; I did a new test install on the same site you tested on and it worked fine other than the vw_invalid_lite problem.

However I get these:

Code:
Undefined index: nodetypeid

[LIST=1]
[*]XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in /home/adept1/public_html/dev/vault/core/view/cp/permission/vw.php at line 446
[*]vw_CP_Permission_View->edit_delete_controls() in /home/adept1/public_html/dev/vault/core/view/cp/permission/vw.php at line 391
[*]vw_CP_Permission_View->modify() in /home/adept1/public_html/dev/vault/core/controller/cp/permission/vw.php at line 504
[*]vw_CP_Permission_Controller->modify() in /home/adept1/public_html/dev/vault/core/controller/cp/permission/vw.php at line 59
[*]vw_CP_Permission_Controller->execute() in vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php at line 107
[*]vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/adept1/public_html/dev/admin.php at line 13[/LIST]
Code:
Undefined index: sectionid

[LIST=1]
[*]XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in /home/adept1/public_html/dev/vault/core/controller/ui/edit/page/vw.php at line 427
[*]vw_UI_Edit_Page_Controller->set_message_area() in /home/adept1/public_html/dev/vault/core/controller/ui/edit/page/xf.php at line 30
[*]vw_UI_Edit_Page_Controller_XF->set_message_area() in /home/adept1/public_html/dev/vault/core/controller/ui/edit/vw.php at line 619
[*]vw_UI_Edit_Controller->edit() in /home/adept1/public_html/dev/vault/core/controller/ui/edit/vw.php at line 173
[*]vw_UI_Edit_Controller->save() in /home/adept1/public_html/dev/vault/core/controller/ui/page/vw.php at line 191
[*]vw_UI_Page_Controller->save() in /home/adept1/public_html/dev/vault/core/controller/ui/page/vw.php at line 44
[*]vw_UI_Page_Controller->execute() in /home/adept1/public_html/dev/vault/core/controller/ui/stack/vw.php at line 155
[*]vw_UI_Stack_Controller->execute() in vw/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Wiki.php at line 68
[*]vw_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Wiki->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/adept1/public_html/dev/index.php at line 13
[/LIST]

If these are silently logged errors:

The nodetypeid issue occurs once right after you install. Once the page is loaded, some database rows get auto-filled, and you never see the error again. However, it has been noted already and is fixed in the next release.

The sectionid issue occurs because Lite is checking a value that only exists in Pro. It ends up falling back to the expected Lite functionality anyway, so the only defect here is that sectionid is referenced at all. This has been noted and is fixed in the next release.

If you cannot proceed because of these errors, you can disable debug mode for wiki pages only in XenForo's config file:
Code:
if (strpos($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'], 'wiki/') === 0)
$config['debug'] = false;

If these are silently logged errors:

The nodetypeid issue occurs once right after you install. Once the page is loaded, some database rows get auto-filled, and you never see the error again. However, it has been noted already and is fixed in the next release.

The sectionid issue occurs because Lite is checking a value that only exists in Pro. It ends up falling back to the expected Lite functionality anyway, so the only defect here is that sectionid is referenced at all. This has been noted and is fixed in the next release.

If you cannot proceed because of these errors, you can disable debug mode for wiki pages only in XenForo's config file:
Code:
if (strpos($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'], 'wiki/') === 0)
$config['debug'] = false;
I'm mostly just testing to see if this will work for the site as we have very content heavy guides that are currently done with pages alone.

pegasus updated VaultWiki Lite with a new update entry:

Changes in 4.0.0 Gamma 7

(released July 1, 2014)
  • HTML5 MicroData in Wiki Pages
  • vw_additional.css for easier CSS overrides
  • Opt Wiki Areas In/Out of Web Search Results
  • Improved CSS caching
  • CSS separated into multiple templates for easier management
  • Fixed fatal error sending wiki subscription mails
  • Fixed live install progress
  • About 25 other bugs that weren't limited to XenForo are fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can't install this addon:
PHP:
Step 6

creating_wiki_index

Array to string conversion

vw_CP_Progress_View->handle_php_error()
    strval() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/vault/core/controller/route/vw.php at line 670
    vw_Route_Controller->load_settings() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/vault/core/controller/route/vw.php at line 124
    vw_Route_Controller->resolve() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/vault/core/controller/dm/base/routable/vw.php at line 128
    vw_DM_Base_Routable_Controller->verify_path() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/vault/core/controller/dm/page/vw.php at line 442
    vw_DM_Page_Controller->pre_save() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/library/vw/XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 419
    vw_XenForo_DataWriter->_preSave() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1446
    XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
    XenForo_DataWriter->save() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/vault/core/controller/dm/xf.php at line 378
    vw_DM_Controller_XF->save() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/vault/core/controller/install/full/steps/vw.php at line 87
    vw_Install_Full_Steps_Controller->{closure}() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/vault/core/controller/progress/vw.php at line 95
    vw_Progress_Controller->call() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/vault/core/controller/cp/progress/vw.php at line 45
    vw_CP_Progress_Controller->process() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php at line 174
    vw_CP_Install_Controller->install() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php at line 76
    vw_CP_Install_Controller->execute() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php at line 107
    vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionIndex() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php at line 136
    vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionUpgrade() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/admin.php at line 13

Hi, this is occurring due to code that should never actually run in a XenForo-based install. Try the following change in vault/core/controller/route/vw.php. Find:
Code:
        $settings = array(
            'vw_version_string',

'censorchar',
            'censorwords'
        );
Replace with:
Code:
        $settings = array(
            'censorchar',
            'censorwords',

'vw_version_string',
        );

Last edited:
Still doesn't work;error in any cases:
PHP:
Step 6

creating_wiki_index

Undefined variable: new

vw_CP_Progress_View->handle_php_error() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/vault/core/controller/dm/revision/vw.php at line 284
    vw_DM_Revision_Controller->post_save_each() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/library/vw/XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 412
    vw_XenForo_DataWriter->_postSave() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1409
    XenForo_DataWriter->save() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/vault/core/controller/dm/xf.php at line 378
    vw_DM_Controller_XF->save() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/vault/core/controller/dm/page/vw.php at line 1226
    vw_DM_Page_Controller->save_revision() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/vault/core/controller/dm/page/vw.php at line 1005
    vw_DM_Page_Controller->post_save_each() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/library/vw/XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 412
    vw_XenForo_DataWriter->_postSave() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1409
    vw_DM_Controller_XF->save() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/vault/core/controller/install/full/steps/vw.php at line 87
    vw_Install_Full_Steps_Controller->{closure}() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/vault/core/controller/progress/vw.php at line 95
    vw_Progress_Controller->call() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/vault/core/controller/cp/progress/vw.php at line 45
    vw_CP_Progress_Controller->process() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php at line 174
    vw_CP_Install_Controller->install() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php at line 76
    vw_CP_Install_Controller->execute() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php at line 107
    vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionIndex() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php at line 136
    vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionUpgrade() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/admin.php at line 13

That code is not supposed to run in the Lite version. Try setting VW_IS_LITE in vault/config.php:
Code:
define('VW_IS_LITE', true);

Other problems found:
Custom admin panel => Usergroup Permissions => select one usergroup:

PHP:
Server Error

Undefined variable: supports_groups

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in C:\wamp\www\xenforo\vault\core\view\cp\permission\vw.php at line 256
  vw_CP_Permission_View->edit_block() in C:\wamp\www\xenforo\vault\core\view\cp\permission\vw.php at line 118
  vw_CP_Permission_View->edit_perms() in C:\wamp\www\xenforo\vault\core\controller\cp\permission\vw.php at line 391
  vw_CP_Permission_Controller->edit() in C:\wamp\www\xenforo\vault\core\controller\cp\permission\vw.php at line 55
  vw_CP_Permission_Controller->execute() in C:\wamp\www\xenforo\library\vw\XenForo\ControllerAdmin\Wiki.php at line 107
  vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionIndex() in C:\wamp\www\xenforo\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 347
  XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in C:\wamp\www\xenforo\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 134
  XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:\wamp\www\xenforo\admin.php at line 13

Css problem displayed by Firefox:
Code:
      /** Error output **/
       body:before
       {
         background-color: #ccc;
         color: black;
         font-weight: bold;
         display: block;
         padding: 10px;
         margin: 10px;
         border: solid 1px #aaa;
         -webkit-border-radius: 5px; -moz-border-radius: 5px; -khtml-border-radius: 5px; border-radius: 5px;
         content: 'CSS Error: vw_icon.css: Invalid Property Access: group: vw_img_hover';
       }

Issue with rebuild steps during the install because of the Bbm addon: the XenForo parser generates a timeout. Solution: disable the Bbm addon during the install, enable it back after. This problem should depend on the sever config.

Thanks for the extra reports. These errors were unique to the Lite version, and the first one only appears if Debug Mode is turned on. I have not seen the CSS issue personally, but I can confirm that it does not exist in the next release since vw_img_hover is no longer used for anything in the next release.

When posting a message in a thread:
PHP:
Database Error: SELECT * FROM `vw_bbcode` Mysqli prepare error: La table 'xenforo.vw_bbcode' n'existe pas

vw_DB_Controller_XF->throw_error() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/vault/core/controller/db/xf.php at line 171
    vw_DB_Controller_XF->query_read_slave() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/vault/core/model/db/mysql/vw.php at line 29
    vw_DB_MySQL_Model->select() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/vault/core/model/cache/vw.php at line 178
    vw_Cache_Model->get() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/vault/core/model/tag/xf.php at line 48
    vw_Tag_Model_XF->bbcode_cache() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/vault/core/model/tag/vw.php at line 148
    vw_Tag_Model->get_tag_info() in vw/XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php at line 768
    vw_XenForo_BbCode_Parser->_vwDropDisallowedTags() in vw/XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php at line 394
    vw_XenForo_BbCode_Parser->parse() in XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php at line 502
    XenForo_BbCode_Parser->render() in vw/XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php at line 445
    vw_XenForo_BbCode_Parser->render() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php at line 72
    XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_checkMessageValidity() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 345
    XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1446
    XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 542
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/wamp/www/xenforo/index.php at line 13

pegasus updated VaultWiki Lite with a new update entry:

Changes in 4.0.0 RC 1

(released July 28, 2014)
  • History updated: more detailed and user-friendly
  • more detailed search results
  • Fixed setting rebuilds in Debug Mode
  • Fixed fatal error subscribing via tab
  • Fixed sample area being invisible
  • Fixed installer hanging when creating index
  • Fixed database error previewing new pages
  • About 35 other bugs that weren't limited to XenForo are fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wanted to note that an issue with the installer involving a missing field 'varname' has been fixed and is applied to the current download. I'm not sure how many users have actually attempted to install before this was noticed. Anyone who received this error can continue the installation after applying the current ZIP, but you may need to perform additional steps to ensure proper operation of the wiki. In that case, please let me know and I will post a short guide.

Top Bottom