• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[V0.5b] Table BBCode

Code:
[B] Fatal error[/B]:  Class 'Nabeel_Table_BbCode_Formatter_Base' not found in [B]........./library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php[/B]
I got the same error.
I need this plugin. Is there a solution to the error?
Is the new version will be?

This add-on is very interesting, if someone were so kind to fix it.

Sorry for my english, i am using a translator.

Thank you.

Hi :)

Copying your code from above produces this:

table2.webp

Creating a table without the =head produces this:

table1.webp

Are there any other settings to apply apart from uploading the files and installing the xml?

Renada :)

It should work fine without the head option too. In the absence of the head option it creates some default column headings.

It should work fine without the head option too. In the absence of the head option it creates some default column headings.

Hi,

The screenshots above show you the results I'm getting - it seems to be displaying things in columns but the | is showing and shouldn't, plus there is no show entries/search options.

I can give you admin access if you would like to take a look :)

Renada

It looks like the add-on is not correctly installed. Please check if you have uploaded the files and imported the xml-file.

It looks like the add-on is not correctly installed. Please check if you have uploaded the files and imported the xml-file.

Hi,

Totally uninstalled this, deleted all the files and then reuploaded them and reinstalled the xml file, the result is still the same as above.

Any ideas?

Renada :)

Hi,

I've located the problem, it clashes with Dark's ParseHtml add-on - when that's disabled the table works perfectly. Could you see if there's a way to have both of these please? :)

Where would I find the code to change the background colour of the of the whole table?

Thanks,
Renada

I might look into the clash with the other add-on. As for the background colour of the table, it is controlled by the DataTables jQuery plugin. You can try to fiddle with the bb_code_table_dataTable_page.css or the bb_code_table_dataTable_table.css template to get your desired style.

Top Bottom