Users can choose their preferred "Ignore" style

sandnes

By default, when a member puts a target user on Ignore, the member no longer sees any trace of target user's posts.
On my forum I have implemented the suggestion made in post 6 of this thread, an edit to post_macros :

Some members prefer the default Ignore style, others prefer the option to "unhide" Ignored posts.

Quite simply, I'd like a way for users to be able to select one style or the other. It seems like it would be easy (such as using a profile checkbox and another minor edit to post_macros ) but I can't figure it out myself.

By default, when a member puts a target user on Ignore, the member no longer sees any trace of target user's posts.
On my forum I have implemented the suggestion made in post 6 of this thread, an edit to post_macros :

Some members prefer the default Ignore style, others prefer the option to "unhide" Ignored posts.

Quite simply, I'd like a way for users to be able to select one style or the other. It seems like it would be easy (such as using a profile checkbox and another minor edit to post_macros ) but I can't figure it out myself.
Check in-box please

Top Bottom