Lack of interest username css

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Marc

Hi Guys,
Have just found out that there is no way of making the last posters username use the correct CSS as it is not exposed. Please could this be changed so that we have the option of getting the CSS to show in all areas of the forum even if its not the default option?

Cheers

Upvote 5
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Personally I would rather have the usernames preformatted everywhere by default as I feel there is no point inn having the markup in the first place if you cant see it everywhere. However that I can live with as each software is different, but would like the ability to do something about it if I want to do so.

Personally I would rather have the usernames preformatted everywhere by default as I feel there is no point inn having the markup in the first place if you cant see it everywhere. However that I can live with as each software is different, but would like the ability to do something about it if I want to do so.

Agree with Marc on both points :).

I think we are saying the same thing. :)

That's for adding an image tho, right?

EDIT: n/m. Ranger you were right, that is the one I needed. I just had to leave out the image code.
Thanks so much, and thanks to Brogan as well.

Top Bottom